Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

69 in a school match many years ago. Personally I'm happy to never get anything bigger :p

In club cricket it's 52 off about 35 balls, got out going for a massive slog sweep that turned out to not be very massive at all :(

I am a bowler mainly, so I was pretty happy with both innings.

Funnily enough I don't class either as my best innings, which was a school match where I batted for 3 hours in horrible drizzle for 25* to draw a game we looked certain to lose :)

when i was 11 i made 47*, i was on 46 on the last ball and it got saved on the boundary

50 and 52....in my backyard. I tell you besides the usual forms of dismisals we've added about 80 new ways to get the batsmen out...plus you only get to face a maximum of 4 overs. Super innings, got my name on the back of the bat!!

74* is my highest.
Given that i normally come during the end-overs i dont get much time in the middle.

Hmm in proper competition, since I we have limited overs and I am a tailender, mine is 21.. yes bad.. but you should face my bowling :o ...

32* Still very keen to get my first half-century in a proper match. But as a tail ender and really a bowler, 5 wicket hauls are my main target :p

Cricketman93 said:
heh.
I scored a whirlwind 312* off 180-odd balls in my first and only club match i have played to date.
50 over game, i came in opening against a team that had a pretty good season. I come to india in the summers, so i don't play cricket that much, but yes, it is a hard ball. The first wicket fell in the first over, and things were tough right from the start. It was soon 34/3 and i had hit i think 8 off four deliveries. Then, a huge partnership, can't remember how much but i remember the opposition were clueless. One ball he would have 5 slips, the other all against the ropes. I got 25-odd sixes (biggish ground too). The spinners were good, but i just murdured them :p. Slog sweeps just like in c2k5. I had one dropped catch, the keeper dropped a lollypop top edge off a reverser when i was 160-odd.
The state selectors were there and offered me a slot in the under 16 state team. Too bad i had to come back to the US.
Oh and i picked up 3 for 16 off 5 overs too :P
you sound like some kind of super human :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread