Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

Masterkahn mate, do you play for a club, or we talking about your mates playing street cricket? Because the form you play isnt classed as real cricket AND doesnt really say your highest score.

For matches that count, my top score is 117, my partner very nicely smashing the ball straight back to the bowler who instead of catching it decided he'd piss me right off and deflect it onto my stumps, lets just say, im a big guy, when i start off running, its hard to stop ;) i was miles out...I was in London the stumps were back in Scotland :p

Simbazz said:
Masterkahn mate, do you play for a club, or we talking about your mates playing street cricket? Because the form you play isnt classed as real cricket AND doesnt really say your highest score.

For matches that count, my top score is 117, my partner very nicely smashing the ball straight back to the bowler who instead of catching it decided he'd piss me right off and deflect it onto my stumps, lets just say, im a big guy, when i start off running, its hard to stop ;) i was miles out...I was in London the stumps were back in Scotland :p

well I love to play for a club and I was not playing street cricket i was playing on a big field and the boundaries was far away

Havent played much with hard ball...Just played one match in my life with hard ball and scored 7 off 6 balls...Not out! Needed 16 when I went in!

masterkhan06 said:
well I love to play for a club and I was not playing street cricket i was playing on a big field and the boundaries was far away
So basically it was a game on a cricket pitch but wasnt official, due to this your high score is void, im not saying it isnt good but im pretty certain everyone who has commented in this thread has a score played for club or school (for my college at the moment i have the wonderful top score of 0* :p)

my best score (so far) was in a school game where I ran out of partners on 38* I was saying to the incoming guys "just defend the thing, I'm fairly settled so see if you can nick a single somewhere"

they didn't listen

and before you think this was selfish, it wasn't, I was playing for the team

It's amazing how many century makers there are on this forum. :rolleyes:

I'm tragic, but I'm getting better, my run in 2006 was 0, 0, 0, 1, 6, 4, 0. 11 runs lol :D
But in 2007 its, 0 (1) lbw some random fast dude and 15* 2 fours :D

Made my Highest score about a month ago.
Wasnt playing for my normal team because we had been rapped up for 36 earlier in the day lol i made one run,then went to fill in for the b team batting at number four and having a previous high score of 30 went out and made 83 before i got bowled by a ball that went under my defense.'
I was SOOO pissed off,i would have loved a century before a half-century lol,but theres always next season when my injury heals up.

110* from a full 45 overs, some may say this is slow and boring (like all of my team mates) i dont care ive done it and even if it doesnt happen again, ive scored a ton unlike some who seem to think playing in the street is proper cricket.

In my short stint was never a good batter hence being very low down the order. Highest score of only 13.

i' 13 and we play 2 day match's.My highest score is 12 since it's my first season and i'm a bowler.

Well i hit 100 not out down my street, give me a medal just like most off you other so called Century makers*!, ive never hit 50

does it count for backyard cricket playing with your little sister because i got 465 of probably 150 balls. I got out hit over fence. My little sister then got 100 of me! she's pretty good and keen for her age (she's 10).

Like most people who are telling the whole and utter truth on here, i hit 900 of 150 balls, 150 consecutive 6's

Users who are viewing this thread