Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

hoping to get a new highscore on monday :) 19 to beat and i got a good feeling about this :).

In 20 overs mine is 68* off 49 balls.

And in 30 overs 135 off 93 balls.

Im determined to get a 150 soon.

Although 135 for a 13 year old ain't bad.

Last edited:
mine for this season- 6* :D only played twice because of injury and the first game i didn't bat. not exactly to the dixy hights of last season :p but i was batted at 8 because my coach hasn't seen me play, so i hit a 4 then 2 and the innings was over!

52* was my best last season not bad for an opening bowler

Bahh, played last night, even though i wasnt meant to, My shoulder is the size of a beach ball, 2 balls i survived, 4 runs, lucky inside edge missed the stumps, under the fumbling Keeper, than the inswing caught me :mad:

Bowled 1 over and 4 balls then buggered off not able to turn my shoulder over, should be back in a week or so :rolleyes:

You know, i only fort you ate BBQ's all day in hell, but i could have been fooled, what grade do you play at devil, eg 4th team, and was it a county match....

my best score this season is 43 - 8 fours and 11 runs got myself ran out gggrrrrrrrr lol

I scored 195* once

195* at your age, i dont think so, its impossible with the amount of overs, see thats why threads like these are no good, people can say something which could be true, or might not be, but Annoyingdevil, your lying obviously!

195* at your age, i dont think so, its impossible with the amount of overs, see thats why threads like these are no good, people can say something which could be true, or might not be, but Annoyingdevil, your lying obviously!

Though I'd generally agree with you, it's not totally impossible. It just depends on where you play your cricket and who for.

I certainly know of scores of 140 plus in school 40 over cricket but then thats helped by small boundaries, very bad bowling and the batsmen being very good for their age. It's also not unheard of in representative county games, especially as they play time games (or at least they used to when I was younger).

To stay on topic and I've recorded a few 50's but have always fell short of reaching 60. Then again I'm an opening bowler and am lucky if I get to bat at the dizzy heights of 6 or 7 as I usually end up 9 or 10.

On this forum i dont think ive seen annoyingdevil post any real life about his cricket here any way.

my highest is 74*, hell i enjoyed the innings!, considering i am a legspin bowler who bats at eight, i hit 2 sixes and 5 fours.

it was a 30 over match and we were 14-6 of 8 overs. i did a rahul dravid to start and slowly rebuilt and repaired the innings and then turned it on Dhoni style with 4 overs to go! - 37 of the last 4 overs

overal my innings were 74* of 66 balls

i have a reebok bat as well like dhoni!

Ive got a Rbk bat aswel lol, im waiting for my new score only ever hit one 50+

Users who are viewing this thread