Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

Once, I hit 76* with 8 fours and 4 sixes

Not only have I never made it into double figures, but I have only ever hit 1 four although I've probably faced less then 20 deliveries. My team's batting form is too bloody good! :(

I've opened the batting for my 1XI and yet I have got into the 70's loads of games but I seem to never make it into 3 figures.

I get so nervous now around 70 that I play a stupid shot and then get out.

My other opening partner scored 221* in a 2 Day Match though which was pretty impressive.

110* from a full 45 overs, some may say this is slow and boring (like all of my team mates) i dont care ive done it and even if it doesnt happen again, ive scored a ton unlike some who seem to think playing in the street is proper cricket.

ive been having a proper mare this season my highest is 28!!!!

must try harder

No, it was a 40 over game :P. I just went out and stuck around until the end of the innings. Was involved in a 50 partnership which really gave us a chance in the game. I normally go out and try and swing at everything but i knew i had to play defensively whilst my partner slogged them around, and it worked well.

Scored 14 tonight my highest score since 2005. Slash over point, drive through mid-off and squirted a yorker through back ward point and a single. I got out going for two and slipped badly and had no chance. not bad though.

Well in junior cricket, we have the guy rule which means u retire on 25...i make that most games...but in mens cricket i have a highest of 69, and i have made 2 more 50s in mens game (53 and 61) and also another 55 notout in a school game. I am hoping for my maiden century this time, but i have been sayin that for about 3 years...

My highest score is 32* in a match we won when I came in an knocked around a couple of fours and eventually took the team to victory. It was a bit of a fluke as my next highest score is 10 I believe. :p

Highest score is 13. :D
Last year my highest score was 7 (I think). Did it twice. Once when we were like 5/22 and I blocked and blocked for overs and overs. We eventually made 80 and lost by 50 runs. The second time was in the controversial semi final. I remained not out in that match. Didn't get to hit the winning runs though. :(

I don't really agree with these sort of threads on here because they just seem to provoke lies and boasting. It amazes me, when looking through the thread, how many future international stars we have on planetcricket, so what i say is why don't we get them all together, all the people who have hit 200 not out in 20 20 games, and then taken 10 wickets for 0 runs, and have the World XI vs the Planetcricket XI...with the class of cricketers on here we are sure to win comprehensively...i would like to thank the honest people for actually being honest, and not boasting such massive unrealistic scores...

Another thread like this is the "Your Fastest Delivery" thread...there is countless number of bowlers on there who are hitting 85mph at the age of 4...

Exactly my thoughts but if it pleases them to lie to a bunch of strangers, let them have their fun.

Users who are viewing this thread