Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

duck in teh second ball is all that i can remember. used to play a lot better long ago. Dont remember the scores of that time...

**BUMP**

got 19 last night in a perfrmance i was happy with :). i also bowled tightly and fielded well :).

Some matches your only aloud to face 4 overs, mines about 51 and ive never hit 6

I've only played a few games for my school batting down the order so my highest is still 5. :cool:

masterkhan06 said:
i once score 96* but you can only score by fours and sixes and its was hard to hit a six

What kind of cricket do you play? :rolleyes:

masterkhan06 said:
you can only score by fours and sixes and you can only hit the ball straight
but 96* is a good score :rolleyes:

If we're not talking about real matches, then my highest score is 96.

masterkhan06 said:
so you don't believe me?

I wasn't being sarcastic but I thought we were talking about real cricket matches and not muck-arounds and obviously, you aren't limited to scoring just 4s and 6s in a real match. I actually did score 96 with my mates but with a tennis ball (we were playing hit and run where, if you hit the ball, you have to run) but that means nothing if it isn't in a real match.

Will_NA said:
I wasn't being sarcastic but I thought we were talking about real cricket matches and not muck-arounds and obviously, you aren't limited to scoring just 4s and 6s in a real match. I actually did score 96 with my mates but with a tennis ball (we were playing hit and run where, if you hit the ball, you have to run) but that means nothing if it isn't in a real match.
well i was not playing with a tennis ball and plus i am big build so i can hit sixes easily :rolleyes:

my time was up so thats why i score 96*

masterkhan06 said:
so you don't believe me?

well you've built up a reputation where noone will believe you.

My highest score in a game is 9 i think lol.
Around in the car park i set a highest last week with 203 :D

Users who are viewing this thread