Whats your highest team/player score?

if this is for international cricket captain 2005,my highest score was about 600 or 700 i think. Can you tell me how to get the pics cause i only have a webcam. I made it in about 1-2 days. My highest team score was about 1300 odd i think,I will clarify

What year are you in, and what cheat did you use ?? :p

no cheat. seriously. i did get a lot of runs vs bangladesh though. i find that if you get a youth player and get some big knocks with them early on then they will consistently perform at a good average.this is just an extreme example of this though. i haven't had this level of sucess with any other player. this is on the 2006 version though. and im in year 2012
are there any cheats for this game? there is 1 where if you have about 20 years free time you can keep saving the game after every run and quitting when you get out but it takes ages.

Last edited:
beating brian lara's record

in my india game i broke lara record with yaspal singh (awsum player) who got 424 not out off like 1000 balls lol i havent gt screenshots as i did it on my laptop

The top score ive ever had is 349 by Mr. Flintoff, when im next on the game ill post his screen :D

381 with Carberry, 801 allout vs Lancashire Mahmood bowled something like 54 overs

f_bestmatci_d3b6m_1d6f8ff2.png
This was my effort playing on normal. Batted almost untill tea on the final day.

Yep :)

alanfrench252no0ur.jpg

I've got so many records and screenshots, as well as saved game files but haven't posted them in a while.

This chap wasn't an opener, but I used him there early in his career when I was short for my county, and he did well and as such continued to use him there throughout the rest of his county and international career.

My records which, as I have seen now, aren't as great as I might have thought (I assume you guys play on normal?)

Highest first class score: about 785 (With Somerset v Essex)
Highest first class player score: 406 (off 433) (Scott Newman for Surrey v Kent)
Best bowling inns: 10-98 M Munday for Somerset v Surrey
Most runs season: M Wood 1934 for Somerset
Most Wickets season 112 M Munday for Somerset
Best OD score: 399/5
Best OD player score: D Hansen (gen) 200*
Partnerships (for Somerset to lazy to load Surrey game): 1-448 (M Wood, R Key), 2-409 (M Wood, J Hildreth), 3-363 (M Wood, P Collingwood), 4-287 (M Wood, L Allenby(gen)), 5-280 (M Wood, J Hildreth), 6-182 (G Vincent, R Keller(both gen)), 7-320 (N Kulasekara, T Ambrose), 8-201 (A Caddick, D Chester), 9-142 (T Ambrose, M Munday), 10-92 (J Anderson, J Hildreth)
L Allenby has got 10 double hundreds at his 31st, stopped playing that game though...
One game Munday had 9-62 but some stupid youth OS-allrounder decided to take the last wicket...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread