Whats your highest team/player score?

Highest score in a Test is 1042 with Australia v Zimbabwe
Highest individual score is 332 with Chris Cairns v Border
Highest ODI score is 2-452
Highest individual ODI score is 225no (157) with Sehwag v Zimbabwe
And I haven't played county cricket in months.

- I'm sure I could do much better on Easy! :p

Attachments

• 2-452 in an ODI.JPG
    2-452 in an ODI.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 134
Not a record, but I just made my personal best Test score of 305 not out:

ponting3054ak.png

Would have been more if the tail end hadn't been flattened.

two of my players have scored 571, graeme smith and a youth player called webster. st avg for webster is 122. the best ive ever had, played about 40 tests now, have him on technique always, he is avging 94 in test cicket, scored about 4350 test runs, he is the man, also he has no preferences, which i think helps alot, specially when batting aggro.bat him on either 2 bars or 5 bars for tests,depending on the bowler and pitch conditions of course

my best batsmen that has retired was a champion opener, career test avg of 85. and i always work out how many runs per test my guys score, drawn up a spread sheet, and as a player retires, i enter all the stats, he avgs 112 runs per test, Stelling was his name. aah what dreams are made of.

screen shots

i will get the screen shots, just found out how to do it, i thought someone might ask for them, played over 100 years of cricket, and i save every game at the end of season into another directory, so i have got all my records saved.

players said:
i will get the screen shots, just found out how to do it, i thought someone might ask for them, played over 100 years of cricket, and i save every game at the end of season into another directory, so i have got all my records saved.
I do that as well, have about 350MB of saves now :)

My highest Team score for Test matches is 911 allout using India, and not a single player made 200 in this innings!

Attachments

• 2ndTEng.JPG
    2ndTEng.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 94
Here my best score and partnership in icc05...also another one of my best wins...

Attachments

• 1202 for 5.JPG
    1202 for 5.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 767 partnership.JPG
    767 partnership.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Great Batting in icc 05.JPG
    Great Batting in icc 05.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 70
Are these edited as well? mwuahahaha

Attachments

• icc052.jpg
    icc052.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 77
  • icc053.jpg
    icc053.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 76
Gilchrist he used Azza!'s trick where u can score heaps of runs i reckon because look where the batting aggression is u only get it there with 2 player

Stop cheating and play the game how the game is supposed to be played.

Here's my highest one day score to date with Yorkshire!

Attachments

• bigscore.JPG
    bigscore.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 68

Users who are viewing this thread