Whats your highest team/player score?

Yes I'd believe he used my little trick there. You would have to score at 15+ an over consistently to fit that in with 2 other innings.. and it was only Day 4 Session 1?? :rolleyes: - a physically impossible feat without my devised method of ridiculous scoring.

Fantastic stuff Briggsey! Really impressive.. I didn't think Yorkshire could make 400 in 50 overs!!

Last edited:
551-7 dec
Pietersen-202*

It was against the Aussies which made it ever so sweet. Lost the Ashes though

Dammit azza i thort i was tha clever guy that thort up that ingenious method but u beat me to IT!

Go to the ICC forum and I posted it up.. its probably about 4-5 pages back I'm guessing.. thats how old it is..

Here's a sample of the trick - shows you CAN get 5000+.. just not legally and not on 1 player :P

Attachments

• ICC Rigged Test.JPG
    ICC Rigged Test.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 104
LOL yeh!!

I got 5000 in a day once!!!

Saying that it was for a whole season :(

Nice work but you could have won the at least!

Last edited:
1pk8.jpg

I just got my highest team score and highest individual player score,just couldnt get him to 400 :noway :noway :crying :eek:

My highest player score is 648* in a game in which England scored 1221-5 dec and the 6th wicket partnership was 580*.

However this was on 2001 and I did win tht game too. I scored the 1221 in 2 days exactly!!! I was on full aggression all the way. It was against Pakistan who score 555 all out and 333 all out.

jdeus said:
My highest player score is 648* in a game in which England scored 1221-5 dec and the 6th wicket partnership was 580*.

However this was on 2001 and I did win tht game too. I scored the 1221 in 2 days exactly!!! I was on full aggression all the way. It was against Pakistan who score 555 all out and 333 all out.
screenshots or it didnt happen

I just scored 463 in an ODI game against HOLLAND in the World Cup

How come the same players, who played in the 2003 World Cup are playing in the 2047 World Cup for Holland?

langerrox said:
screenshots or it didnt happen

I know the rule is that it is ineligable without a screenshot, but I think he was just sharing it, so no harm

GrayNicolls said:
How come the same players, who played in the 2003 World Cup are playing in the 2047 World Cup for Holland?

I think that is one of the technical defect of this game.

Users who are viewing this thread