Whats your highest team/player score?

My best team score in CC is 627 for 4 declared. In this game I think it was Tendulkar, Pieterson or Brown scored a triple century. There was also a 300 and a 200 run partnership. Have no screen shots I don't think as it was previous year. In one dayer I scored 450 in 50 overs against a Minor County team :D Always fun playing them in C&G

This game arrived today! Already played a season! Highest score is seven hundred odd with Surrey, Rikki Clarke scored 324. I finished second in the County Championship Division I (losing to Warwickshire by 5 points) and I came fourth in National League Div II, I only lost out on promotion by having a lower run rate then the two teams above me as I was tied with them. For my second season I have signed Tendulkar and Watson as my overseas players, as well as Darren Gough. He was the only half-decent domestic player available to purchase, I needed a replacement for Martin Bicknell who retired. I renewed all of my first-team players contracts, respectively.

Been playing for a couple of weeks now, just scored 9 dec. 749 as Australia v Pakistan in Pakistan.

R.Ponting - 401*
P.Jaques - 108
S.Watson - 111

Tait just managed hang around (he was dropped twice) to allow Punter to break the 400 mark.

Won by an innings and 279 runs.

The company where I got that game from has great service! Will buy some more games from there!

What do you guys think? Still won the match by an inning even after ending the first inning in the second session of day 3.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 94
My Highest Team score was with the mighty Glamorgan i made 626 for 9 declared against northants, Ian Thomas(Who has now been released in real life) made 202*

Hi. This is my first post and hope it's worthwhile.

I just scored my highest team score with England (by some margin) vs the Aussies down under. I scored 1167 all out in just over 3days and 3 sessions; nothing new but thought i would share. 1st of all because hoping its a good omen for the 5th test on thursday, :D 2nd of all because of the unusally high 1st wicket partnership. Highest i got before that was about 130.

Anyway's the pic's should explain the rest

........and I'm yet to see if i win the match! :p

*EDIT* just to note i didnt win the game in the end. Probably would have but lost almost 2 sessions to rain. Aus were 317 all out and 246 - 4.

But it was all worth it to see Australia need 670+ runs to avoid follw-on :D

Attachments

• engvaus2.JPG
    engvaus2.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 58
  • engvaus3.JPG
    engvaus3.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 58
  • engvaus6.JPG
    engvaus6.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
How do you mean?

This version I bought it a few days after release. Haven't played much international, mainly county.

But Icc in general, I had the original on playstation until this came out.

493* D. Hussey for Hants. Scored 1300/7 dec in that match.

well havent played much,but mine is by dheeraj jadhav of 279 vs west indies.This on his second test match for india.

Users who are viewing this thread