When will it releasing in Pakistan?

mwas said:
Hey Can u plz tell me on which shop at Hall Road where this game is available in Pc Dvd. i will be very thankful to u.

This game is available at Rafi Plaza 3rd floor but I cannot remember the name of shop but you should not have difficulty in finding.

The Game is available on PC-CD and PC-DVD in virtually every shop in Karachi.
For the PC-DVD, the one with Shahid Afridi on cover works alright. Dont buy the one with Sehwag on cover, it doesnt work and it damaged my combo drive. :@ :@

Cricket 2005 on PC in Islamabad

Cricket 2005 is available on PC-DVD in plug n play(f10 markaz) and spiral ( f-11 markaz). I just bought it and now enjoying the game.

thanx man...i will try to get it asap.....can u tell me what the cover is of ??? flintoff or sehwag's ???

i just bought a pc-dvd featuring gilchrist from f-10's plug and play...i hope it is right ...i will check it and post asap

i got the pc-dvd of gilchrist cover by RZ GOLD from f-10 plug and play Islamabad ... i am posting the menus with my name saved as a profile... :) keep looking for my wallpapers and other backgrounds in the forum

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 59
Got It..

I also finally got it today on pc-dvd with shahid afridi on its cover .............for rs 110.......

@ Hero

Hero said:
This game is available at Rafi Plaza 3rd floor but I cannot remember the name of shop but you should not have difficulty in finding.
hey thanx man i bought it thanx alot.

Fianlly we have got it and wait for Brian Lara2005 is about to start.

yes its true,we were thinkinhg that it would in august but thanks god its here and we re playin and its a great game

i got the one with gilchrist on front and Flintoff at the backwith his mouth all open as he is waiting ofr a bee to get inside it (lolz)

did any one face the " Missing Texture " problem in the CD or in DVD, in which u have to mount the image for playing EA Sports 2005 ?????????? For Peoples In pakistan....

Users who are viewing this thread