When will it releasing in Pakistan?

its available at CD's Library Bahadurabad.

If it is available there then it will not take long to reach other places as well.Hopefully,we will get it very soon.

yaar my dad is visiting karachi today...just tell me where rainbow center and bahadurabad is in karachi....anyone exact location plz

Hey
Call me at 0321-2419399 and I can guide you to the location

Cheers,
Danish.

yaar i bought c2k5 today after installation it doesnt work wats this dis my graphic card is radeon9250 n sound is soundmax digital audio 5.12

danishanwar said:
Hey
Call me at 0321-2419399 and I can guide you to the location

Cheers,
Danish.
yaar can u ask the shop to send a copy to islamabad...how much they will charge...can u ask them plz

Hey guys I'm just playing the game. Finally got it!
yipee!!!!

ragex said:
Hey guys I'm just playing the game. Finally got it!
yipee!!!!
great man....same request from you as well..............yaar can u ask the shop to send a copy to islamabad...how much they will charge...can u ask them plz

Hey Guyz.......... Finally Got The Game On Dvd In Rs 100 From Hall Road Lahore....... Locks Great Specially From Xbox Version And Game Is Also Lookling Speedy Not Like Action Replay On Xbox

@ Hero

Hero said:
Yes this game is available in Hall Road in DVd.

Hey Can u plz tell me on which shop at Hall Road where this game is available in Pc Dvd. i will be very thankful to u.

Last edited:
is it of sehwag's cover ??/ if not then i think it will come soon in isloo :P

Hey Sarmad
No the one I got has Flintoff, Irfan Pathan on the cover. And I dont think the shopkeeper would be willing to send it to Islamabad. You have to ask one of the users to do it for you although I'm sure it should be in ISB by Tuesday as I got it on Saturday from CD's Library. How are you willing to pay the person sending you the game anyways ? Just be patient. I think it should be there in ISB tomorrow.

Cheers,
Danish.

Hey Munir what happened? :eek: You said you had originals and won't sell under 2000. Man that's some Discount now that you're offering it at Rs. 200 :P
I wonder who would buy it as its available for 60 at many shops. Too late mate. As they say dont be too greedy cuz you end up empty-handed :)

Cheers,
Danish.

man ...thanx danish yaar.... really this game has freaked me out...i always get the games on time....islamabad is just blaming crackdown on rainbow center....there r no latest cds here except for demos...may be i have to wait till friday or else :'(

Users who are viewing this thread