When will it releasing in Pakistan?

Farhan said:
I went to forum shopping mall in clifton karachi there i went to the cds shop i asked him about blic he told me that it will be availible within 2 weeks for ps2 and pc both and cricket 2005 is avalible there they bring cds from islamabad
hi
i hope i read u right
...yaar from where in islamabad they bring the cds to karachi....i have not seen one here...i live near super market in f-6 and they have said it has not come yet.....i will go to commercial market and jinnah super to atleast get the demo

hey iam munir plz tell ur email add angd get cricket 2005 on pc and my phone no is 03452190195

Where? Are you talking about Karachi or what? If your giving away the game in Karachi, then I'll contact you by phone.

I wpuld like to know where is it available in Karachi???
which shop in Bahadurabad????(on PC that is)

munir said:
hey iam munir plz tell ur email add angd get cricket 2005 on pc and my phone no is 03452190195

hey munir got ya..sorry to disturb you on phone ;) ....... i got both the demos of blic and cricket 2005 today from super market islamabad...they are saying that now maybe cds have started coming...i got both the cds by rc 2005...can some1 give me their contact number or contact them for cricket 2005 full pc version

Well I checked at Rainbow Center Karachi today and the game isn't out yet and frankly to me it seems that they dont have any hopes of it coming out on PC.
So I guess we, PC users will have to wait for a long long time.
:(

Last edited:
ragex said:
Well I checked at Rainbow Center Karachi today and the game isn't out yet and frankly to me it seems that they dont have any hopes of it coming out on PC.
yeah i think i should really go for PS2. there are huge stacks of ps2 here :'(

ragex said:

If it is so then we might get BLIC also too late.

I just bought BLIC 05 and Cricket 05, and BOTH of them are demos. AND they are advertised as FULL version. The makers of the CDs are KC 2005. :p dont buy those cds.

I bought 1 with Shahid Afridi on the cover (C 2005) and that was a demo

I bought 1 with Lara (DUH) on the cover (BLIC 05) and that was a demo.

I wonder when itll come.

Will llet u know if i find it

i think only farhan managed to have a glimpse at 2 cd version.....i think if it is in karachi i can wait for another week....meanwhile enjoy the blic demo by downloading sam's demo expander...u can play upto 50 overs ...so i will be ok for abt a week :) if cricket 2005 doesn't show up in full version

here are some at the moment....enjoy... farhan can u ask the shop u saw 2 cd version of cricket 2005 that when it will be in islamabad ????

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Enjoy`

as we Pakistani are not blessed with orignal cds the only way to get it is pirated cd
and since we had a big crack down on pirates the game are releasing weeks after there release
so why dont u guys download from torrent site or something

Users who are viewing this thread