When will it releasing in Pakistan?

well who ever gets it post abt it quickly plz

Hariz said:
Hey guys seems we should now no longer wait for C2k5 rather divert our attention to BLIC which hopefully will be available in Pakistan !!! I say this because it is already 10 days after the official release and the way things are shaping up they are leading to nothin !!!

well i think same is going to happen with blc 2005...there is really no effort from the cd companies in pakistan....pc versions are really late now.....i wanted to edit the game,make kits etc...but it has unabled me to do so becaz of being late :mad

Well yr buddy is a BIG FAT LIAR and so is everybody else who says he's got it on PC in Karachi and doesn't tell where he got it from or atleast post a few screen shots.

Ok guys here a news i got from the shopkeeper in playstation house, he enquired for me when is pc version being released in Pakistan and he said its releasing in a week and a half i trust that guy fully because the day he told playstation2 version will be released was released but they say there is lahore stadium for pakistan but there is only one faisalabad and only Kolkota for india insane man

who ever gets it shud post some screenshots....a news like one has got the game is really uncomfortable for the ppl who donot have :(

sarmad said:
who ever gets it shud post some screenshots....a news like one has got the game is really uncomfortable for the ppl who donot have :(
Yeah i agree with you I was also feeling uncomfortable but this was what he told me now we should wait till he appear.

the game isn't out yet in Karachi. When it'll release, somebody here will post the news hopefully. So far, Im starting to think I wont be getting the copy untill the start of the next month. :(

i think from now on all the games will be like this.....i just hope i get some money to get the play station 2....caz those cds are coming on time

thats y i have the ps2

sarmad now u can have ps2 just in 6 or 7 thousands

Farhan said:
thats y i have the ps2

sarmad now u can have ps2 just in 6 or 7 thousands

yaar can u tell me where...i haven't started a job yet buyt i think i can manage some way :D

PS2 costs arround 12000(the slim one which has been all over the market) and the original one, the heavier one, costs arrounbd 14000 to 16000. You may get a used PS2 for arround 8000 and thats just my guess.

hello Friends I Got Cricket 2005 Today In Pc By Zed Games On Rainbow Centre In Pc Dvd Cost 450.

And Blc Release In Pc On Aug 14

Users who are viewing this thread