When will it releasing in Pakistan?

i got the game on ps2 last night... and it didnt work! ... showed the ps2 logo, then showed the ea sports cricket 2005 logo and that was it, just froze there, tried a million times but didnt work, just sent a friend over to saddar to get the copy replaced and this time ive instructed him to try it at the shop only!

These shopkeepers are only bluff!I got A PC DVD WHICH CONTAiNED PS2 Version from inside and other than that I want to warn you about a thing
******DONT BUY A PS2 VERSION NOW A DAYS IN MULTAN AND KARACHI IT IS CURRUPT**********

no way i have the ps2 version its fine and the game is really nice

well the ps2 version with gilschrist cover is available in Islamabad from 4th of july...

does any body know the release date fo blic in karachi

The PS2 version of Cricket 2005 is out now BUT there ae 2 kinds available. Make sure u buy the Malaysian one which works correctly

The PC-CD version is coming either today or tomorrow

Abdulghani

Well the last time you also gave us a date for the PC version release but it didnt come out. How can you be sure this time?
PLease give us updates.

For the PS2 version buy the one which has Daniel Vettori on the title. This one works.

yeah man plz giv precise info so that everyone here can be helped rather make him more confused. Hopefully this is the right info and the game comes out today or tomorrow atlast.

Yar I Got The Malaysian Version But It Still Shows That The Same Disorders. The Loading Time Is Too Slow. Where Did You Get The Right Version I Am Desperate. I Got Mine From Rainbow Karachi But It Sucked. Please Tell Me I M Desperate

plz anyone...any news of the pc version reaching pakistan...any chances....plz yaar now its been 2 days from release in australia :'(

Nope! No news as of now. I dont think I'll be available before the game releases in Australia.

please can anyone answer my query. the version with daniel vettori does not run properly on my ps2. it takes half an hour to load a match, menus take a lot of time to change and next bowl is loaded after 3 minutes. it took me two hours 2 play 10 overs. where did you guys get the working version here in karachi. Please let me know. Help a fan in distress

as far as i can tell people at saddar told me that PC version will be out today but i think one should rather wait till monday. These rainbow centre shopkeepers are very deceptive and would tell any lie in the book to sell.

The ps2 version with the Gilchrist cover doesnt work as well.

so can anyone in karachi tell me which one does work. and hwere do i get it in karachi

hello where is every body man i need to know where do i get a workign title of CK2005. Please do tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread