When will it releasing in Pakistan?

Breaking Newes!
I Have Called Upon Mehak Cd,and The Man Has Said That The Work Has Stopped From Few Days,he Told Me That Cricket 2005 Is Not Available Yet,but Will Arrive (inshallah)within A Week Time,well I Think 4th July May Not Be The Date Of Release
By The Way I Didnt Ask Him About What Version Of The Game He Is Talking About

not like this u have to goto the rainbow,just tell me ur real or fake name so i will tell in rainbow to keep one copy of ps2 ck2k5 for u.

Dont think It'll be available on monday. May be next monday on 11th.

This topic is going nowhere.

If anyone actually buys a genuine, non-pirated, version of the game from a shop in Pakistan, please feel free to post here. Until then, stop all this speculation.

I can confirm that the PC and the PS2 version of cricket 2005 will be available in karachi from Monday.

abdulghani said:
I can confirm that the PC and the PS2 version of cricket 2005 will be available in karachi from Monday.
Source? And don't just say that you've phoned a shop, I want a confirmed source, with a website to back it up.

[QUOTEI have my own sources and if u do not believe me thts fine with me but for all the members living in karachi check out the shops tomorrow(monday)

OK. So you don't have a source then?

No more speculation please. If you have a website with a 100% confirmed source, please post it.

If you have actually bought a legitimate, non pirated, copy of the game from a shop, then post here.

If not, your post will be deleted.

hye guyz i hve a 100% correct report for you people who dont know when the game will arrive,well i went to rainbow centre today and guess what as i entered the place,i saw posteres of the game and stack of ps2 dvds so it is confirmed that ps2 version is here but everyone said that pc version will arrive in 1 week time,but as i returned my home in gulshan I went to jumbo book sale(those who live in gulshan-e-iqbal will know the shop very well) i asked them when it will come to them,he said that COME TOMMOROW IT WILL BE THERE ON PC DVD (ATLEAST THATS WHAT I HEARD FROM HIM). so if i will get the game tommorow (inshallah) i will tell you people soon
PREY FOR THE BEST.

U wait for tommorow i will be going to get it at 11pm PST.And its already there at the shop on dvd but my driver isnt here yet...........

I have got the cricket in ps2 version on 4th july from rainbow i was trying to access the planet cricket web it was not opnenig so today it opened the game is very nice but its very difficult to play and there are not so much ground only faislabad ground is there

Users who are viewing this thread