When will it releasing in Pakistan?

I donot think it will take so long.Hopefully we will get it soon.

sheraz can u tell us when are u releasing the game on PC?

Well guys heres the update on Rainbow:

I went to Rainbow 2-3 times today and guess what? I saw the Cricket 2005 PC-DVD case stuck on the showcase of Saagar CD store!!! and when I asked them to give me one they said that the stock has finished and it will come on the 5th. Then I went to Mehak Cd and they said that the game will be available in 4-5 days. Both Saagar CD and Mehak Cd had posters of Cricket 2005 on their shops which were clearly stating that the game is now available on PC, PS2 and XBOX. But that's all crap. They're fooling us on the PC version. I asked Tooba Cd and the guy said that the game will come on the 22nd of July.
Well what I think is that the Rainbow guys have supplied the game to bigger CD stores in Karachi like in Bahadurabad and Pak Towers and have not let the game out in Rainbow. May be this is a marketing strategy or some other crap. But I just hate these guys making a fool of people.
Thats it from me. Anyone with updates on the PC version please let us know.

so when it is going to release on rainbow center any info

on ps2

when it is going to release in rainbow center

is there a ps2 version availible in badurabad,parktowers or boat basin can any one tell me

I dont know what the heck it is.I have visted Khan Plaza in multan (Biggest computer market here with more than 150 shops).The people are making me asure that the game will be here tommorow if so i will inform you.But you will have to tell me the picyure on the cd \dvd case and is the single cd version fake.in the morning i read a post of a boy who told that he have bought cricket 2005 on dvd can he send some screen shot to make us sure that he has got one.

Well the bottom line is that the guys in Rainbow are not sure about the release of the PC version. I guess I'll have to pass this weekend playing GTA: San Andreas which I just bought today.
please post news about the PC version as soon as you have them.
Thanks.

ragex u went to rainbow today right na so ps2 version was there or not?

Hell with PS2 .Pc is the platform which is used in major part of the country when it is comming on it

When I went at about 3:30 pm the guys at Rainbow said that the ps2 version will be out in about 3 hours time. I think the ps2 version must be out if not then tomorrow u might find it in Rainbow cuz some shops remain open on Sundays.
Any news on the PC version?

ragex on which platform will u buy the game

Is The Game Released In Any Part Of Pakistan On Pc Either On Cd Or Dvd

Well I guess these guys are fooling around with us. Hopefully we'll get the PC version before the BLIC release, LOL, otherwise cant do anything but wait !!!

i got cricket 2005 game on pc yesterday
i get line up editor with my best friend saad

Users who are viewing this thread