When will it releasing in Pakistan?

Well Piracy is not alowed. But I know that in Pakistan it's not available the Original CD. Still Buy it Online.

Want an original copy!

I want to buy original Cricket 2005 on PC-DVD .. but the question is from where should I buy it.. I dun even have a Credit Card to order it online..

I live in Karachi. here pirated CDs are everywhere! but no original games!

hi Munir can you please give me the address of the shop from where you have bought Cricket 2005. please tell me i cant wait anymore.
thanks.

Tell me the original packshot pirated packshot and the packshot of the game which is fake i.e contains cricket 2004

I will purchase the pirated cd as a demo..COuze every body is saying about crAPING BUGS,,, WE should use our common sense that if it is not viable to purchase the original than why not go for pirated one.The bugs will be same on both versions.

Munir please tell us where did u buy it in Karachi plz give us the address

munir is telling a lie with us bcz in rainbow centrer the cricket is not availible than how came in badurabad it is avalible in only a single shop all the cd from any where in karachi comes from rainbow center

THe only cds i have seen in pakistan which are original are Audio ones. All the games in pakistan have no cd cracks on it which make it obvious they are pirated. PLus I preordered the game here in ther UK and got it a day earlier :D I got it on the 30th June :rolleyes:

Last edited:
the ps2 version is released at mehak cd centre call at 7785847 but the pc version is not yet released...it will release on the 4th

don't worry guys i will release on ps2 today or maybe tomorrow in karachi, ps2 version is bigger than xbox that's why it's taking time but it will release on ps2 today inshallah .

durrani1 said:
I will purchase the pirated cd as a demo..COuze every body is saying about crAPING BUGS,,, WE should use our common sense that if it is not viable to purchase the original than why not go for pirated one.The bugs will be same on both versions.
Can you just explain to me why you think stealing is acceptable?

well andrew if there are no orignal ones availibe ehre wt shud we do...and we are not stealing we are giving money we dont know whos stealing ok go n say this to china........and if u say that order from internet ...but most of the peaple does not hav credit cards....

Users who are viewing this thread