When will it releasing in Pakistan?

In multan a cd seller told me to come on Wednesday and get the original dvd which i am going to buy other than that pirated DVD will also be available.and to all of my friends in pakistan try and buy a dvd buying a cd will be a risk ask some of the shops are selling 2004 by the title 2005

As per the forum rules there is to be no discussion of piracy on the board. It is irrelevant whether or not pirate copies are the only available so please do not discuss it further.

oh yes i called mehak cd it has released ps2w version iam very happy can any one tell me at what price should i get it on ps2

Has cricket 2005 been released on pc in karachi???
if yes on how many cds and from where is it available???

pc release date:4th july
ps2 release date:2nd july
xbox release date:1st july

Waqeel are you sure?so is true that it will release in multan on 6 Wednesday

Last edited:
plz confirm the release date.on pc,because short while ago i had called upon JUMBO BOO SALE a big cd store in gushan-e-iqbal and he said that it will come in 2-3 weeks time

abdulghani said:
Has cricket 2005 been released on pc in karachi???
if yes on how many cds and from where is it available???
i is not released yet,and will be on the 2 cds(confirmed)

bad news for all of us i called mehak cd he told me that it will release on 1 of next month:(

some one plz go to rainbow center and ask them why is that so

how can u know yaar i have called mehak they saying its next month so how can u say that
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

why the hell u guys are worried i have already told u that i will release this game tomorrow on ps2 some shops are open tomorrowwin rainbow u will get it just check out at 3 or 4 pm.

who r u ?

dont make us fool

yaar plz if some have latest news then tell me ok

what did u say i'm not making fool i have also released on xbox then why not ps2 i have already told u on ps2 the size of a game is bigger than xbox that's why it's getting late (u guys don't understand why am i saying this that size of a game is bigger ) but inshallah tomorrow it will arrive just check out rainbow after 4 pm.

why u have not released it today

and why the hell mehak cd manager is sayin that it has cancled to come today the new date is 1 of next month

Users who are viewing this thread