When will it releasing in Pakistan?

well amn the game is released on xbox and i bought it but my xbox's is damaged:@:@:@ we all have to wait till 4th look i was also dissapointed with this but if u ahv waited till 3 mnths wait a little more

aitzaz said:
:crying Extremely sad news just seconds ago i called mehak cd corner in rainbow centre and they told me that the original cd is not comming and their supply is closed so the man said that we will have to wait until they get the cd to make the copy of.
And obviously you will refuse to buy the copied CD.

durrani1 said:
whtever, we want a game real or pirated wht matters.
What matters? How about piracy being illegal?

This forum has a zero-tolerance policy towards piracy, and any users promoting it could well face suspension.

I dont understand this !! Why would they be recieving the game on consoles like Xbox and PS2 and not PC which is most widely used device in Pakistan. Everybody is waitin for the PC version and we certainly hope its the original one as we have waited so long for it and moreover we do strictly oppose piracy in any form !!!

i got cricket 2005 on pc from cds library in bahdurabad in just 100 rs on pc dvd

i got cricket 2005 on pc from cds library in bahdurabad in just 100 rs on pc dvd

Hey man can you plz tell which packshot it is? Did it work alright on your PC? PLz do confirm !!!

andrew_nixon said:
What matters? How about piracy being illegal?

This forum has a zero-tolerance policy towards piracy, and any users promoting it could well face suspension.

So what do you want them to do?Dont have the game at all,It is not their fault.They do want to buy the original copy,but It is not avaliable which means they have to buy the pirated one.

fardin said:
So what do you want them to do?Dont have the game at all,It is not their fault.They do want to buy the original copy,but It is not avaliable which means they have to buy the pirated one.
Piracy is unacceptable. No exceptions. Do you really think that it is OK to steal? If the shop doesn't have the original version, buy it on-line.

Yes its easy to blame EA for the crappy bugs and stuff, but really you arent doing us or anyone else any good by buying the pirated versions of the games.

Buy it online. No Piracy, please.

Ok Then boys,Try hard to buy the original copy order it online even though It takes alot of your money away,but please do the others a favour buy a original copy.

Users who are viewing this thread