When will it releasing in Pakistan?

can someone plz plz plz tell me any news they have about the pc version of the game

As it was said on page four that the game is going to release on 4th so can any body tell me what will be its platform and will I be able to to get the game via mail.If not can some body mail the cd o my home adress I will give him the money he spent on buying and posting it to my city?

well guys I visited the Rainbow Center today as well and they're not sure about it that when is it coming.
Well I just cant wait for it so please of anyone in Karachi gets it on PC let everyone here know.
cheers!

Can anyone help me? I want to install the game in C drive as there is a lot of space there. My E drive is full. For some strange reason I am not able to browse and change the destination drive. Does anybody know how to change the default drive - the one which automatically comes on during most installations,i.e. E drive in my case. Could I change it to C?

Hey guyz plz do inform when the PC version comes out, anxiously waiting for any info as the PC version is almost ignored this time round. I am in islamabad if anybody gets some info plz do tell !!! THX

I think this is all due to crack down on piracy but I hope we will get it soon.

Please do inform when it comes out on PC and also tell that wat is the picture on the case .

UsmanCHADDA said:
You are talking about the original version right?
I dont really care what version it is.

I MUST HAVE MY HANDS ON IT.

Also, Islamabad people, listen up :

Try : Famous CDs, DVDs, Store.

It is in Super Market beside a bakery : Cake Palace

^^ Not very likely to be there.

Then go to Jinnah Super Market, and look around

there is a store, i 4got the name, but it starts with I

the background of the name is yellow, and the letters in dark blue. It starts with I

check there, they say it was gonna be released July 1st.

has anyone yet received the game in Karachi on PC?

Users who are viewing this thread