When will it releasing in Pakistan?

faraz haider said:
ya i got it and only in 35 rupees just installing the game tell you when it runs.
hello faraz..tell us how the game is ??... post some man of the match screenshots if u can

faraz haider said:
ya i got it and only in 35 rupees just installing the game tell you when it runs.
Cricket 2005 for 35 Rupees!!! Wow!! and Legal!! Wow!! Not even 1 US $!! WOW!!

rahulk666 said:
Cricket 2005 for 35 Rupees!!! Wow!! and Legal!! Wow!! Not even 1 US $!! WOW!!

It's impossible . I'm sure it's pirated. Cause one of my friend in USA. He is Pakistani. He got the game for only 35 rupees and too pirated game he got. I'm sure Faraz Haider had got hte pirated. Cause If he had gotten Legal then in his country it would have cost for 500-900 Rupess.

35 Rupees. Am I dreaming. Its not even one dollar yet if you cobvert in to Rupees.

faraz haider said:
How is the game buddy?

ya when iwas there its like 35 rupees and some places 30 too and its half american dollar. so u can calculate

well in Pakistan you can find one cd of anything from videos to song and games in 35 rupees and they all are not pirated.

faraz haider said:
well in Pakistan you can find one cd of anything from videos to song and games in 35 rupees and they all are not pirated.

Well I don't know. Ok can you tell me who's in the front cover and also tell mw how many stadiums are there in India and Pakistan.

faraz haider said:

May I ask from where did you get it? I searched the whole Rainbow centre yesterday evening and couldn't find a single copy.

And for those who still think these games are pirated, I should tell you that the companies which used to make pirated copies have been shut down and the prices are gradually going up. But Im still not sure if thats the pirated copy he's got or not (man why did I read this thread, it made me a hell of a lot confused now).

P.S : When I was there at rainbow centre, I asked a shopkeeper about the game and he told me it'll be released here in a matter of TWO WEEKS, and when I was about to leave, he also told me its going to be crap so dont buy it. I wasn't surprised, but that made me laugh the journey :D

Last edited:
Still My freind pf Pakistani he told me you get games in Lahore of pirated for 35 rupees. I'm still surprised how can he get for 35 rupess and that to legal.

hey anil my friend just told me yesterday that it will come today on xbox and on ps2 but not sure about pc, i have xbox good :cool: 4 me.

Users who are viewing this thread