When will it releasing in Pakistan?

anil r u confirmed that ps2 version is releasing 2morrow in rainbow centre

well the official relase date in pakistan is 4th july it has been confirmed from saddar and karachi warehouse...

ok thankx but where did u get this in wakeeel

info*

hi guys, well I also went to the Rainbow Center today and i must say that nobody's certain as to when the game is going to be released I check quite a few stores like Saagar CD, Mehak CD, Tooba CD and many more but the majority is saying that the game is coming next week. The fastest I heard was 1-2 days from today from one shop.
I dunno what is taking so long for its release in Pakistan, nothing of this sort has ever happened here before, well may be the delay is because of the piracy crack down on Rainbow Center.
Well lets wait for the game and see :(
PS: anyone who gets the game plz let us know here ASAP I'll be really grateful.

well its all crap i bought the cd and till installation it showing me that it was cicket2005 and images were on the back of cd and on the installation windows are same as it is in demo but same old cray story that after installation i found that it is none othen then cricket2004. wow Pakistani are real genious.

well guys who wanted to save from the thing just happen to me, please donot bought cd which covering flintoff but bought one which covering vettori in front.

faraz haider said:
well its all crap i bought the cd and till installation it showing me that it was cicket2005 and images were on the back of cd and on the installation windows are same as it is in demo but same old cray story that after installation i found that it is none othen then cricket2004. wow Pakistani are real genious.

well guys who wanted to save from the thing just happen to me, please donot bought cd which covering flintoff but bought one which covering vettori in front.
thanx for telling man...i was so desparate to get the game that i thought of buying it through courier :(

latest news is that the game has been release in bangkok on xbox and on ps2 and it will arrive tomorrow at night in karachi and will be available on friday inshallah.

Here are some detailss... official

Game: Cricket 2005
Genre:Sports
Console:Ps2,Xbox
Release Date:4th July
Country/City:Karachi (only Karachi)
Place:Saddar,Khalid Arcade
Phone number:0300-2573321 This is karachi number

Hey guys now its official that the game is relasing on 4th july in karachi...For more details call at the number above and ask for the man Khalid Zafar hell give you the details he owns the shop in saddar and he gets each and every game First in karachi...

wakeel said:
Here are some detailss... official

Game: Cricket 2005
Genre:Sports
Console:Ps2,Xbox
Release Date:4th July
Country/City:Karachi (only Karachi)
Place:Saddar,Khalid Arcade
Phone number:0300-2573321 This is karachi number

Hey guys now its official that the game is relasing on 4th july in karachi...For more details call at the number above and ask for the man Khalid Zafar hell give you the details he owns the shop in saddar and he gets each and every game First in karachi...
hi

can u confirm from him thast when is the PC one coming to karachi..and also will it come to islamabad ???? plz plz ask him...i m really impatient at the moment :mad :upray

faraz haider said:

You got rip off. That's sad as hell.

IMPORTANT

any one who got the game in karachi and if its work please tell here first and also tell us what is cover of cd looks like.
thanks.

only for xbox owners i have cricket 2005 on xbox anybody wants to know from where to get just let know i live in karachi.

Users who are viewing this thread