When will it releasing in Pakistan?

I'll be checking out the market again today and would be checking out untill I get my hands on the game. Good for you, hope for me :) .

For 35 ruppes I will work my ass of to get the game,
For 35 ruppes I can fix my bikes tire which is flat,

fardin said:
For 35 ruppes I will work my ass of to get the game,
For 35 ruppes I can fix my bikes tire which is flat,

Yeah Fardin. It's not even one dollar. That's just about 75 cents. I could loads of copies of cricket 2005.

vibs89 said:
Yeah Fardin. It's not even one dollar. That's just about 75 cents. I could loads of copies of cricket 2005.

Want me to orfer one for you? JK. Anyways, I haven't seen a single copy of C2K5 so cant say anything about it as of yet but if I find one, I'll inform you guys as soon as I get back home.

I got an original Tekken CD for only 80 rupees in India...so yea...this might be legal. The tekkan worked...original and all...only prob was that I needed Windows98/ME to run it...

yeh in pakistan cd`s are too cheap

ps2 cd ( pakistani ) = 100
ps2 cd ( malaysian) = 150
any dvd = 100
pc cd = 30rs/1 cd 55rs/2 cd

has anyone in Pakistan bought the game yet? plz let me know!!

tell me about ps2 version

can any one plz tell me that when ps2 version is releasing in karachi?

i called mehak cd rainbow center today at 4pm he said to me that cricket2005 has not released yet it will be release after a week

it has not released in karachi:(

if some have really buyed then let me know plzzzzzzz

I went to Mehak CD Store but the guy told me it'll be out tomorrow on PS2 and may be X-Box as well. He didn't tell when the PC version is going to release though.

Users who are viewing this thread