When will it releasing in Pakistan?

Well we all are waiting to get C2k5 and you are asking about the release date of BLIC. Man I can say one thing BE HOPEFUL , lol

well,dont worry guys it will be there inshallah in this week,but it is surely because of the gov crackdown on few companies that we hardcore cricket fans are not playing the game.

People in karachi didn't expect that cricket 2005 will be release so early on xbox and u guys seen it with your own eyes that cricket 2005 on xbox has been released,in rainbow everyone is lying and making u guys fool that it will come after 1 or 2 weeks or 4 days.

About pc version i can't say anything now but hoping that it will release within 3 or 4 days maybe, but PS2 version will be available today after 4 pm but limited number of copies.

sorryt for poor english

Does Anyone Have Purchased The Pc Version If Yes From Where? Does Any One Know The Release Date In Karachi Of Pc Version

how many people are interested in ps2 version plz let me know so that i can arrange copys of games especially for those person who r in this forum,as i said there are limited number of copies will be available at rainbow.

DOnt you get it? the majority is interested in the PC version.
If anybody can arrange the PC version then we'll appreciate.

Yes Thats True Ragex, The Majority Isss Intrested In Pc Version

And We Havent Got Any Clue Of When It Will Come In The Market

Inshallah And Above All I Hope We Will Be Able To Buy It Tomorrow

guyz ................ im the new member of planetcricket................u wanna buy cricket 2005 from pakistan then call this number 042-5729752...........its the number of ARK Computer...........teally dependable shop

guys.ark computer get every game after its release e.g gta sa released on 7th june for PC and they got it on 9th june for PC. great shop. buy cricket from there i am also buying

its releaseing on monday in pakistan
xbox cricket 2005 released
ps2 pc and other are releasing on monday

they are too late
after 2 day
thats so long
people brought the game at nite before the official release

sheraz said:
how many people are interested in ps2 version plz let me know so that i can arrange copys of games especially for those person who r in this forum,as i said there are limited number of copies will be available at rainbow.

i am intrested tell me your ph #

Users who are viewing this thread