When will it releasing in Pakistan?

ychohan said:
today i got the game but u know what happen thats the demo HAhahaahah
come on man...when will the real one come....yaar munir...plz tell us did u get the demo as well or the actual game...plz plz plz

munir said:
Actual Version Ofcricket 2005 In Pc
Hey munir why dont you post couple of screenshots and tell us which pack shot it was !!! I think u were probably lucky that the game worked at your PC (i.e if you have it) !!! And plz kindly giv the complete address of the shop in bahadurabad !!!

I think you people should suggest your area shopkeepers to get copy from India rather than elsewhere.

Hey Guyz m from pak too i livei in sukkur and i just finish downloding the game from net and its got gilchirst pic..and its working fine..but theres no control option in the game..and thats very bad... :) but graphics looks good....if u want some screenshots then i will post some but i think tommorow bcoz now i m going out of town and will be back tonight..

hey guyz m from lahore and cricket2005 released in lahore today. specially in hall road cd shops.

fahadia said:
hey guyz m from lahore and cricket2005 released in lahore today. specially in hall road cd shops.

I just visited the hall road but not find game anywhere.Kindly let me know at which shop it is available?

nice thing lahore,multan and karachi...i think it will be available here (islamabad) on friday

Sorry if this post is out of topic i went to jinnah super today same shop and saw brian lara international cricket 2005, so i went to shopekeeper to ask when did it released and he said its the demo on pc and game is releasing on 14th of August but anywayz demo should be good enough :d

I think blic will be here on the first of august wanaa bet

OH MANNNNNNNNN!In the morning i was told that cricket 2005 is here on 2 cds .Just moments ago i went there and asked that man give me the game.The game had Shahid Afridi on cover as soon as i run that on my computer I became mad with anger.One cd contianed Aus vs Ban and the other contained Aus vs eng demo

yaar can u tell me cricket 2005 is release in karachi if yes so pls gimme a shop address pls

Last edited:
I went to forum shopping mall in clifton karachi there i went to the cds shop i asked him about blic he told me that it will be availible within 2 weeks for ps2 and pc both and cricket 2005 is avalible there they bring cds from islamabad

Farhan said:
I went to forum shopping mall in clifton karachi there i went to the cds shop i asked him about blic he told me that it will be availible within 2 weeks for ps2 and pc both and cricket 2005 is avalible there they bring cds from islamabad
Hey is your info 100% correct !!! I am in Islamabd but I did'nt get the game here anywhere !!! Did you see the game urself !!! I'll let someone from Karachi check it !!! Hopefully this is the correct info this time !!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread