Where were you born?

Or he can be another one of those endless multiple accounts of people that supposedly live in the U.S when they are in India...

I doubt there are members like this, how do they know English if they live in India, in fact I think its the other way around most members permanently reside in USA and go about giving their location as India.

I doubt there are members like this, how do they know English if they live in India, in fact I think its the other way around most members permanently reside in USA and go about giving their location as India.

Are you for real?

That's quite a lot of ignorance you're showing there. I recommend this article from the BBC website last year.

I stand to be corrected then. Surprised at the findings in the article.

I humbly apologise to the English speaking Indians in India. Sorry.

IIRC, India was no. 2 in the 'best English speaking countries in the world', after America, although most American's can't write a sentence properly.

I always thought Indians spoke good English until I joined PC.

Source? And most Americans can't write a sentence properly? On the internet maybe yes, but in general I don't think so.

Funnily enough, I only know enough Hindi to use it informally. It is supposed to be my mother tongue.

Be interesting to know whether that's based on percentages or gross. Seeing as, despite their usual poor intellect and all around foul smell, Aussies do a decent approximation of being civilized :p

Edit//

Sedition excluded of course...

It was actually Americans being accused of illiteracy but clearly Aussies are going to be fairly sub-normal compared to British folk (and English compared to Scottish etc).

Yeah I know they were, but I was pointing out that if Americans were 1st, Indians 2nd.. then where are the English speaking Aussies? ;)

----------

.... and Oh yes, Scotland, home of the accent that somehow crosses dreary aggression with the babbling brook of alcoholism and wraps it all up with a knife to your thoat.... God bless Glasgow :lol

That's what I was getting at when I asked my follow up question :)

Gross or percentage. Made sense that they were second to America in that sense you see!

Users who are viewing this thread