Where

I think Gilchrist walked because he was tired or didnt feel like playing as he was sure that the AUS would win anyway by hook or crook

nah he was pissed off hardcore

No, he walked because he though he was out, that's what HE said.

And lance, you don't seem to be backing up any of your other points!

hrmmm

im australian.. i live in perth and neither me nor any of my mates are racist
and i rekn the only reason your saying this **** about australian cricketers is cos your jealous that we can easily beat any other international team

Certainly u cant expect Gilchrist to say I am pissed off or any thing like that in front of the public even though he actually is.

I think that was a publicity stunt by Gilchrist.

If AUS keep winning all the time then people will stop watching cricket and thus ICC may be forced to change the laws to remove the aussie advantage just like in formula 1 as Cricket audiences just like any other thrive on excitment and variables which wont be there if AUS keep winning all the time.

yeah...but it's just the australian team atm....

3 years l8er, kenya mite dominate if they hav the world's fastest bowler (lee), best accurate aimer (mcgrath), gr8 leggie (warney), and batsman like gilly, punta, symonds, hayden.....they could rule cricket 2.

however, let's not dream too much, eh? :lol:

Originally posted by Insha@Apr 25 2003, 08:11 PM
Gilchrist walked because he wanted to go to the toilet. :P? :P? :P? :P
yeah that's funny....he did look a bit hurried when he walked :P

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Apr 25 2003, 02:44 PM
Ha ha Insha.... it's certainly a better suggestion than a publicity stunt or being pissed off that he wasn't captain :D :D :D
and you know this how? what are you gilchrist's boyfriend? i think it was he was pissed off that he wasnt captain and so does alot of people. Publicity stunt also is a maybe. Stop thinking your right all the time bcoz your not. And it probably was coz he was pissed off or a publicity stunt coz thats the way the aussies are, they're their if the moneys there. thats the way auzziez are.

du88nc lee inst the fastest bowler, shane warne is a dopey druggy addict, symonds is a one hit wonder, hayden is sometimes ok, gilchrist doesnt go to play cricket he just goes to smash every ball which he is usually the 1st to get out.

hrmmm

im australian.. i live in perth and neither me nor any of my mates are racist
and i rekn the only reason your saying this **** about australian cricketers is cos your jealous that we can easily beat any other international team

every team EXEPT Sri Lanka that is.

lance

Lance, how old are you? Because you appear to have the brain of an 11 year old.

You accuse me of always thinking I'm right, yet you always assume that you're right!

And you still haven't defended most of your other points.

oi lance ive got an idea for u

how about you stop been such a narrow minded racist **** about australians and start appreciating their real cricket talent ??
seriously mate... you just sound like a dick head.. grow up dude

Users who are viewing this thread