Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Lot of us havent been travelling of late. However, the love for travel is omni-present and airlines do help in getting there. So, wanted to ask which airlines do you guys prefer and why? What is it that you like about that particular carrier? Would love to hear your thoughts

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Emirates and Turkish are my favourites to travel between Germany and Pakistan, although i often go for cheaper ones.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Emirates and Qatar Airlines are nice, I fly mostly to Pakistan and I prefer to use Emirates and Qatar as they got fantastic service.
Every time I fly with PIA (Pakistan International Airline) It's like I want back in time by 20 years even though its direct flight but I rather take a connecting flight from Dubai to Pakistan then fly with PIA lol.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Emirates and Qatar Airlines are nice, I fly mostly to Pakistan and I prefer to use Emirates and Qatar as they got fantastic service.
Every time I fly with PIA (Pakistan International Airline) It's like I want back in time by 20 years even though its direct flight but I rather take a connecting flight from Dubai to Pakistan then fly with PIA lol.
Same, haven't flown with PIA since 15 years, thankfully.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Same, haven't flown with PIA since 15 years, thankfully.
haha I can remember flying with PIA and my TV was upside down and the remote was with somebody and his TV remote was with me so we had to ask each other to change channels:lol.
I was flying for my wedding that day and because of the fog they flow us to Lahore instead Islamabad and made us stay there for 2 hours in the plane, they didn't give us any water or food. I was late for my wedding as well and was really tired, that was the last time I flow with them and that was 2015.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
I have travelled extensively to South East Asia, India, Pakistan and Bali and I have to admit BA are good but Singapore airlines are the best. Their customer service and in flight team are always great and go beyond their duties.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I flown a bunch in Air Canada, mostly for work.

I've also flown, Emirates, British air, Saudi air, PIA (I was 9 last time I flew so I don't remember much) and Lufthansa...

I've had most experience with Air Canada and generally no issues.

I just recently had to book flights and am taking Turkish and Qatar along with Air Canada and Lufthansa

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Last 4 years, since I have been in Hong Kong, been extensively flying Cathay Pacific. Lovely airline and lovely staff. Very much similar to Singapore Airlines and I feel both airlines are excellent. SQ though have better marketing and have taken advantage of that as opposed to CX.

Few years ago, while I was in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia were the ones I frequently used. MH has some crazy AF deals when it comes to flying and if you book well in advance you can get a business class seat for like economy +20%.

The others that I use- Vistara, brilliant for intra-India and really happy with their services.

Users who are viewing this thread