Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • AOL Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSN Explorer

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
yeah langerrox we should use google to the maximum what ever you want know you just type it in google.you ll get an anwser if there is one

oh as if carl we never knew we should use google that much and do you think what you said was sensible it was like a lecture and stop acting like an ass,and cuz i have posted in your cheap thread the best browser according to me is mozilla firefox

I think IE7 is only available to Beta Testers and software developers at the moment, it was available on some sites but Microsoft asked for its removal.

Try this page , I haven't checked it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont think you should post a link like that here, You might be breaking copyright law, as the software is not available yet

yeah man you might be breaking the law prakash but i am a newbie to planetcricket and i should not be saying it to one of the most helpful members in the site if you think i crossed the limits just forgive me

If a microsoft person came here they would ask them to remove the link. I was surpised that site still has it up.

I find Opera to be the best browser, but I use FireFox! Opera has so many features but FireFox is similar to IE so it's easier to use.

Probably best we don't link to leaked beta's- not really worth downloading at this point anyway, the interface is horrible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread