Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • AOL Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSN Explorer

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I luv IE 7 BETA even though its not the complete thing it feels more secure and faster than IE 6......The only reason i liked using Firefox was becus it had tabbed browsing.....
But IE7 has those features now

Last edited:
Update: I followed the hype and I downloaded Firefox, so far i'm disappointed. Firstly the icon randomly disappears in the taskbar for no reason, secondly it's evily slow, I mean it jams moves jams moves, in other words its jerky. Thirdly, for some reason I can't use the chatroom, Why? well, because I can't see the users and the message board, but the 'text' bar thingy is there, unless I can get this to work properly i'm uninstalling it. Guys your input is welcome.

You don't have to uninstall it. Just don't use it unless you are desperate for hard drive space. I have firefox installed but don't use it.

kelvinismyname said:
I luv IE 7 BETA even though its not the complete thing it feels more secure and faster than IE 6......The only reason i liked using Firefox was becus it had tabbed browsing.....
But IE7 has those features now

Is it safe to use, and have you seen any problems with websites not loading or anything? I may install if it is safe and doesn't stuff up my internet.

firefox is slow? i donno whats wrong with your system mines perfect.

From the time i started using firefox, the pop-ups and ads have reduced
consideraly

If you find Firefox slow, download FireTunes.

It optimises Firefox to make it much faster.

From the times I have used Firefox it performs like IE. I'm not use to tabbing yet so I can't take advantage of that. The interface is good and I love the search engine feature it has where you can change it to ebay, yahoo and of course the great google.

It all seems fine now, must have been cooking everything since my pc was on allday. But I still have the problem with the chatroom....

Users who are viewing this thread