Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Opera

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • AOL Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSN Explorer

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
I'm using Opera 8.54 for last one month and it hasn't given any problem to me. Infact it's very good.:)
Anyone else used opera before??

Never even heard of it before :p it looks good but Microsoft have redeemed themselves with IE7.

cricket doctor said:
I'm using Opera 8.54 for last one month and it hasn't given any problem to me. Infact it's very good.:)
Anyone else used opera before??

ITs a very good browser.
However it had a very basic flaw i.e. it saves files in a heap( same dir)!

I know that they are releasing a new version which will address this issue, till then mozilla!

aussie1st said:
One thing with mozilla is that you have to push the shortcut key to open a new tab. .

who said that.I use middle click to open tabs.
Just go in edit->preferencs-> tabbed browsing->middle click opens tabs instead of windows

And middle click is the button beneath the scroll ball.i.e. u press the scroll button!

blackleopard92 said:
who said that.I use middle click to open tabs.
Just go in edit->preferencs-> tabbed browsing->middle click opens tabs instead of windows

And middle click is the button beneath the scroll ball.i.e. u press the scroll button!

I fixed that problem ages ago!

hassan1823 said:
ok i am off downloading the new BETA version then

I would rather wait for full release.These beta have a tendency to go boom at wrong time, particularly browsers.And these aren't also optimised and a single leak can freeze your system.

I find the beta just fine, I had got up to Firefox 3.0 but that was a bit too bug filled. 2.0 is quite stable but doesn't have the add ons. IE 7 beta 2 is quite stable only real problem is the font.

Cowburn199 said:
Still using firefox. Still as fast as ever :D

i agree with u firefox is secure fast, and has many free and useful extensions for download

Users who are viewing this thread