• Opera

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • AOL Explorer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSN Explorer

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
aussie1st said:
It's been out for a while. There is actually Firefox 3.0. The problem with it is most extensions and themes aren't compatible and since it's a beta there are some bugs.
Firefox 2 and 3 will be around simultanioulsly after a while, Firefox 3 moves to a Cairo based graphics system, but because of this it looses support for non NT based versions of Windows, so FF2 will be the only choice for those.

Internet Explorer Administration Kit 7 Beta 3​

Internet Explorer Administration Kit 7 (IEAK 7) Beta 3 enables the most efficient way to deploy and manage Web-based solutions. Learn how to tailor a custom browser to meet your customers' needs. If you are not already a registered IEAK user, please visit the License and Registration web site to register.

download IEAK 7

more information
click here

Internet Explorer 7 Final

Microsoft will release the final build of IE7 today to customers, with the company expected to push the build by automatic updates on 1st November.

Full English Links @ Microsoft

ie7ae8.gif

Windows XP SP2 Edition
Windows Server 2003 32-bit Edition
Windows XP & Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
Windows Server 2003 ia64 Edition

WORK WITH ORIGNAL CDS​

yeah, firefox is simply the best - just so many extensions/add-ons available for it. aswell as that its alot quicker and looks better too!

I know this is a bit of a bump, but has anyone noticed this yet??

http://www.apple.com/safari/

Mac web browser Safari, has been released for Windows XP and Vista now, however it is still in beta. But according to the official website, it is faster than IE7,Firefox 2, and Opera 9. Has anyone tried this yet?

I know this is a bit of a bump, but has anyone noticed this yet??

http://www.apple.com/safari/

Mac web browser Safari, has been released for Windows XP and Vista now, however it is still in beta. But according to the official website, it is faster than IE7,Firefox 2, and Opera 9. Has anyone tried this yet?

Been trying it for the past few days and I don't really like it. It's minimally faster than firefox (but no difference if I'm using fasterfox). The toolbar design is ugly and appears to take up much more room than it actually does.

I can't see myself using anything except firefox for the time being and Apple will have to do something pretty exceptional to get me to use Safari.

I would never go back to Internet Explorer, Firefox is so much easier to use and easier on the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread