Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You use a 50-60 year old ball, or is that how long it takes you to get your wickets!?

Jakester1288 added 3 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

I have played so many formats of cricket it's awesome.

I have played Twenty20, 25 overs a side, 30 overs a side, 40 overs a side, 50 overs a side over two weeks and in a day, and 75 over/5 hour cricket. My favourite is undoubtedly grade, which is with old guys, from 13 to 70 year olds. Good challenge, I just wish I could bat up the order a bit!

no i dont usually bowl with the newer ball, but i like to bowl with the older ball, thats what i was saying

I prefer playing 45/50 overs you get more time to bat and get to bowl more

I would prefer to play 50 over matches , then i dont have to slog as much :P. I only play 20/20 atm but my age group should be going 40 next season :) ... looking forward to that :D

4-day match would be good.
I have only played a few 2-day matches. 200 overs.
I enjoyed it more than the usual 50over game. Less urgency, you could take your time.
:D:D:D:D:D

I love 50 over games, and I don't want them to die. I love it when my team is batting all day, even if its not me, and I can just chillax and count the runs clock up.

But I absolutely detest fielding for 50 overs.

30 overs is about the limit for me. I just put 20 because the fielding is less gruelling.

Though as a bowler it does mean I get less overs. Arghh I dunno. I clicked 20 anyway.

Time cricket for me I would love going out there maybe for like a couple of days and have so much fun just give it all I have got. Plus I am a steady batsmen and I would love to be at the crease for a long period of time

We play 20 overs in the Fall and 30 overs in the spring, I prefer 30 over as I get to bowl 6 over spells instead of 4.
I wish I could play time, no one in the US does. One day before I die I would love to play a 3 day match.

Ive played a for day game was monday to wednesday at my old club :) was great i got 67 off 178 balls i loved it because im not a player of Big shots

I prefer to play 6 overs.:pTo be honest i like to play 20 over's.

Users who are viewing this thread