• Yes

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see fielding mechanism ,left arm spinner , catching controls and its mechanism :yes

With my experience of play test in the past, a person gets around 10-15 mins of play time depending on the lineup and commitment.

If I was there I would like to see the things below

- Quickly go through menu's and see through any hidden jems

- Scroll through list of stadiums that would be in game

- Check the load time for starting up a game

- Start a 5 over match (depending on time allotted) and get experience of what it is to pick up and play the game

- Hopefully if one get through both batting and bowling

- Check the nets, if one can, to see how deep and illustrated it is since it was added later on during production

- Bowling: Hopefully one over each from all the different kind of bowling (fast, leg spinner, off spinner, fast medium, medium)

- Batting: Both left hand and right hand and if time permits batting from tail ender's perspective

- Using different camera option available during match

Hopefully someone has camera to record these

the distance of a six on the board. ....m? good to know the furthest six and who hit it.

----------

a big score hit by the user, then see how computer responds does it try and chase the score or not.

May be a 20/20 game

More about first person cam?
A bit of spin and swing bowling? (How much turn and swing)
The cricket gear like logos etc
Does the crowd get into wickets etc
:cheers

I'm really interested to see the opening cutscene to the game, I'd imagine it would be something to do with the don playing cricket, I'm really keen to see that.

im keen on seeing a few boundaries through the first person pro cam and also how the match starts like the coin toss, team line ups showing on the screen, maybe even stats might come up at the beginning, who knows...

updated with the timer.some one going to play sessions pls capture day and night test match(night time) with pink ball.:yes

For me, its going to be all about career mode when i get there

but really, any sought of play time i get will be cool so I wont try and be too much of a pain demanding to see this or that

just to get a general feel of the game and take some footage for you blokes also

----------

what difference does how many stadiums in the game make??

Probably, not the number of stadiums - feel of playing in different type of stadiums is something I would be looking forward to! As in, playing on subcontinent Vs playing outside subcontinent, playing in domestic Vs playing in INTL. Similar to the way I enjoy these things in MLB career mode for a baseball game.

I'm thinking most of what we will see is people sucking at playing a game they have never played before...
:thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread