• Yes

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 89.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of Mobile camera Matt has, please update if needed.;)

More important is what they do after the playsession.....

Just for the purposes of socialmedianating... is there an "official" hashtag folks should be using if they're at the play session? Would make it easy to compile information as it comes in throughout the day...

Lets go with #CAKE

Seriously though, someone needs to tell people at the event to tweet their thoughts using #DBC14 if that's the one, because it would help spread the word but also cut down on the same sh#t being asked over and over again in threads here tomorrow.

More important is what they do after the playsession.....

True Ross, I have no idea how to upload to youtube but I bet Matt is a expert in this area. Maybe a series of videos over the next few days. PS Plus A cake bomb sent to Biggs from matt for all the Cake Jokes over the last few months. PS Ross are you serving Cake and what kind if the answer is yes. God Biggs what have you done.:eek:

Lets go with #CAKE

Seriously though, someone needs to tell people at the event to tweet their thoughts using #DBC14 if that's the one, because it would help spread the word but also cut down on the same sh#t being asked over and over again in threads here tomorrow.

Number one question asked tomorrow, when is the release date and what kind of cake to be served by ross dressed in a cricket uniform with pads on.:rolleyes

Is there any so called live streaming for this play sessions??

I don't think so to much work, better to just edit the footage after the event and wait for matt to upload the footage with PC best patience, NONE.:lol

So I can safely sleep till 4 in the morning here and then can spent next 3 hours before work drooling on videos and reading reviews :cheers

Someone please try and see how letting the ball go through to the WK and ducking under deliveries works on an input and if they are of different kinds too, loved how Ricky Ponting used to leave the ball, it is such an important part of Cricket, I'd say the root of a batsman's stroke arsenal so really hope the game has got these right.

Try the fielding manually...specially how to control the wicketkeeper.

Also try to give feather edges to the wicketkeeper and see how it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread