Which mobile phone do you use?

m310002stg_E63_Black_Front_Large.jpg

Will have this in 3-5 working days :D

E63 looks like the same. Btw is it E71?

It's an E63. It's got free emails for the first free months. $19 a month and I get $70 of text/calls/for net and another $70 for calling people on 3 :)

I do feel sorry for all of you guys who don't have iPhones. How are your lives ever complete?

Can anyone here help me with my next mobile?
Max budget of 7k(the lesser the better:)) and i have shortlisted on the following handsets:
1)Nokia 6303
2)Nokia 2700c
3)Samsung S3500

For appearance i'd go for the S3500.It has got good looks but i dont quite like their OS.
now coming to nokia,i dont personally like the looks of both the mobiles mentioned above but im used to the S40 OS.
What would you guys prefer?

Forgot to add, the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic also comes into this list!

Last edited:
I do feel sorry for all of you guys who don't have iPhones. How are your lives ever complete?

Nobody will miss the iPhone much. I have been having the iPod touch till now, and I very rarely use it for anything other than music. There are tons of other phones that have far better and more features than the iPhone. What makes the iPhone/iTouch interesting is the availability of all kinds of apps. But other phones are catching up too on this area.

Can anyone here help me with my next mobile?
Max budget of 7k(the lesser the better:)) and i have shortlisted on the following handsets:
1)Nokia 6303
2)Nokia 2700c
3)Samsung S3500

For appearance i'd go for the S3500.It has got good looks but i dont quite like their OS.
now coming to nokia,i dont personally like the looks of both the mobiles mentioned above but im used to the S40 OS.
What would you guys prefer?

Forgot to add, the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic also comes into this list!

Add 2K and buy Samsung Star. You won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread