Which mobile phone do you use?

Madhur, I don't believe you. You have an iPhone at age 13? I'm surprised it hasn't been stolen yet, do you take it to school a lot?

I would be better off having the iTouch and having something else for a phone device. That way, I can have the best of both worlds (play with the iTouch and have a better device than it for the phone).

Spot on! I hate it when my phone stuffs up! It's good for gaming and apps and even music, just not when it comes to the phone part!

I've bought a Sony Ericsson W205, it's ok but the Walkman is only mp3 :(

I have zeroed in on 'Nokia Xpress Music 5800'. Now just need some money to buy it. Its $250 on Amazon. Nokia N97 is good but too costly.

I own iPhone but I use it for music, apps and other stuff. For phone calls and messaging I use LG KG288 because mobile snatching is very common here and I don't want my iPhone to be snatched.

I own iPhone but I use it for music, apps and other stuff. For phone calls and messaging I use LG KG288 because mobile snatching is very common here and I don't want my iPhone to be snatched.

every who has a good phone in pakistan usually have a simple phone like ahad

Why iPhone when you are not using the phone feature of it? Instead you could have got the iTouch.

Why iPhone when you are not using the phone feature of it? Instead you could have got the iTouch.

iPhone was gifted to me by my brother and I am going to exchange it soon with his iPod Touch. Not a big fan of mobile phones but iPhone is cool.

I am Going to Buy NOKIA 7210 Supernova

nokia_supernova_7210.jpg

Can I Know if this Phone Worth Buying?

Users who are viewing this thread