Which mobile phone do you use?

Hearing lot of good things about DROID but due to my carrier (AT&T), I am not able to enjoy it coz if I want it, I have to buy it at the full price of the phone as a stand alone. Cant move carriers too coz havent started a job yet and still my dad's paying for my phone bills.

i had the same issue, i was only into 6th month with AT&T, and i had 2 years plan with them. So if i got rid of it, i'd have to pay a lota money. so i just gave it to my lil brother

Got my new phone last month, Nokia 5800 Chrome on contract, Unlimited Internet, Unlimited Texts and 600 Minutes, all at a cheap price of ?12.20-something a month - Thanks to a pretty hefty discount from my cousin who works at T-Mobile. :banana2

413sKGvCAaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Using this now:

Nokia-N81.jpg

Nokia N81. Pretty good phone. I just had to throw away the earphones and use my old Sony ones which are still fantastic.

Last edited:
Is that N86 8 GB?

It has great earphones though

Samsung Star S5233w

Had Samsung E250 for 2.5 years...!!!!

samsung-e250-payg-web-exclusive-only-29.jpg

Now using Samsung star S5233w....
From about 45 days..!!!!
It's really awosome....
Full Value for money.........

Samsung-Star-Wi-Fi.JPG

101603_CSI09036_pbilimage1.jpg

A cheap ass mobile phone + iPod Touch = iPhone :D

That's what I had ... til my mum gave my iPod Touch away to my cousin. And then it was a slow descent onto the bandwagon that is the iPhone. *sigh*

But in all seriousness, it's just a real good phone. Not the best. Just a good phone.

I Bought a Nokia 5230.Another great value for money phone.It has GPS in it but its headphones are waste.Using a blend of Nokia and sony headphones though.

ATm i am using N 70 Music Edition. Please suggest me a phone. My Budget is 15k only :( I myself is interested in Sony Ericsson Yari. Suggestions are welcome :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread