Which mobile phone do you use?

Hmm..The Mobile I use..??

nokia-n97-touchscreen.jpg

Well, its basically that 5530 is the next and better version of the 5800. Better and refined UI, much more stable, and some better features as well from what I heard. Have a look at gsmarena and read the review of the 5530.

Well, its basically that 5530 is the next and better version of the 5800. Better and refined UI, much more stable, and some better features as well from what I heard. Have a look at gsmarena and read the review of the 5530.

5530 is the next version of 5800? Wow! Then I will go with it for sure when I look for a phone next.

Saw the review. I dont mind the lack of 3G (with $20 a month data plans, I will never use internet on my phone). I hope the camera image quality is better than the 5130 (which is good enough for me) and that would be fine too. Also I have converters to convert my video to MP4, so thats also not a problem.

This seems like a phone that I would be interested in. Quite impressive! The unlocked version is a litle costlier than the iPhone 3G S (@ $210 on Amazon). But it sounds to be worth it!

The camera should definitely be better than the 5130. If I remember correctly the latter was 2MP whereas this one is 3-3.2MP.

What's your budget? There's a whole new host of Android phones coming to market as well.

The camera should definitely be better than the 5130. If I remember correctly the latter was 2MP whereas this one is 3-3.2MP.

What's your budget? There's a whole new host of Android phones coming to market as well.

I am not looking for a phone immediately. As I said, I recently got the Nokia 5130 Xpress Music (a week back). But if I were to get a phone, my budget would be $200-220 with 220 being the max (coz I will sell out my iTouch and get the phone for 100-120). I would definitely want the phone unlocked (so that I can use it anywhere without restrictions)

Is the Motorola Droid available outside the US? I'm just really surprised its not very famous as its a very good alternative to the iPhone, with a slide open qwerty keyboard.

moto-droid-1.jpg

sonyericsson-V630i-01.jpg

Sony Ericsson v630i. 3 and a half years old. Need a new phone soon.

Users who are viewing this thread