Which mobile phone do you use?

Having used it for a few more days, I must say the N81 is frigging awesome. Amazing music quality, and a fast enough UI and processor (ARM 11, 369Mhz). This CPU is known to be able to do 500Mhz on ease though, so I wish someone found a way to overclock this, like they can do so in some of the Motorola phones.

Don't mind though, installed CoreCodec player and I can play movies encoded in H.264/AVC, with great quality and no stutters. The best part is that I can encode movies in this codec using Mediashow Espresso or Badaboom, which make the process a ziffy as they encode using the GPU. :D

samsung%20corby%20plus%20B3410.jpg

My new one:). Just bought it:):D:banana2

I do not have a personal mobile. But at home, we have Samsung C3010S.

varun_rustagi added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

samsung%20corby%20plus%20B3410.jpg

My new one:). Just bought it:):D:banana2

Wow! Congrats for it!

Since I havent got a job yet and cant afford money to buy a good costly cell phone, I got the Nokia Xpress Music 5310 (visited one of my relatives who was going for a BlackBerry and since I really liked his current 5310, I asked him if I could have it and he gave it to me for free). He hadnt even used it for 6 months.

nokia-5310-xpressmusic.jpg

I love the 5310. Very sleek and cool. Very loud and good as far as music is concerned. The call quality is excellent. Looks so cool in my hands. If I get the money, I will definitely upgrade to the latest Xpress Music 5800.

Since I havent got a job yet and cant afford money to buy a good costly cell phone, I got the Nokia Xpress Music 5310 (visited one of my relatives who was going for a BlackBerry and since I really liked his current 5310, I asked him if I could have it and he gave it to me for free). He hadnt even used it for 6 months.

I love the 5310. Very sleek and cool. Very loud and good as far as music is concerned. The call quality is excellent. Looks so cool in my hands. If I get the money, I will definitely upgrade to the latest Xpress Music 5800.

Great phone buddy. I like it and its my favorite phone made by Nokia.
And its your luck.

Getting such a quality phone for free which has not even been used 6 months is great:);)

Great phone buddy. I like it and its my favorite phone made by Nokia.
And its your luck.

Getting such a quality phone for free which has not even been used 6 months is great:);)

Ha ha, yeah.... I have been looking around for phones and was even willing to spend $200 dollars or so, but getting such a good phone for free, I was LUCKY!:banana2 The audio quality of the phone is really awesome, especially the speaker loudness and quality. My iTouch at full volume is PATHETIC (even without external sounds, I have to go really close to the iTouch to hear it properly on speaker)! This one is 300% better. Also the picture quality on the phone and through the camera is more than satisfactory (I guess it has a 2MP camera only, but still good).

Last edited:
Everyone in India will go for it.
But Nokia have released one more similar piece, with some unwanted features to Indian guys removed and so, everyone are going for it.
nokia_5130.jpg

Nokia 5130. Everyone is going for it, not 5310 cuz its 2k costlier than this one;):D:D

That was the phone I wanted to get. But they ran out and advised me that the nearest store that had stock was at Parramatta (Fricken' an hour away). So I've got a 6120 now like I've said before in this thread instead. Right now its a got a two cracks in the screen :P

I'll post some pictures of it after. It looks like its been through hell and back. But its just so darn reliable - the one thing I truly like in phones.

Oh no no, don't go for the 5800, if you're gonna buy a new one, get the 5530 Xpressmusic.

Currently
nokia-6220-classic-picture-1.jpg

Going for this Probably this diwali (maybe till time new phone arrives)
nokia-5530.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread