Which mobile phone do you use?

Sony Ericsson v630i. 3 and a half years old. Need a new phone soon.

I had the exact same phone. I forgot to take it out of my pocket when I was on the treadmill at the gym and it fell out and screen smashed. Only thing I didn't like about it is that it didn't have a standard headphone jack. Had to use SE provided headphones which were rubbish.

I have a SE adapter so I can use normal earphones with it :D

I use my iPod to listen to music now though. Battery only lasts a couple of days, compared to a week when new. Still mostly works fine though.

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.0.1, jailbroken (jailbreakme), unlocked (ultrasn0w), and tastefully customized software :p

Is the Motorola Droid available outside the US? I'm just really surprised its not very famous as its a very good alternative to the iPhone, with a slide open qwerty keyboard.

It's available in Europe (and probably other continents too), but under the name of Motorola Milestone. Atleast that's what it's called here in the UK. The Droid 2 is coming out soon as well.

iPhone 3g 4.0.2

It's available in Europe (and probably other continents too), but under the name of Motorola Milestone. Atleast that's what it's called here in the UK. The Droid 2 is coming out soon as well.

I was under that impression as well, that's what wiki says too, but I've talked to people who've used both and apparently there are a few differences that make the Droid superior to the Milestone.

Sometimes phones in different countries have different features, for example, my HTC touch pro, in India doesn't have 3G or a secondary camera, while, the same phone in Australia has both.

Finally a change..
LG_Cookie-Fresh_06.jpg

LG Cookie Fresh but with blue body.

Last edited:
I bought a HTC Touch 2 few days back. I'm loving Android phones now :happy:banana2:happy

I still dont have a cellphone yet although I quite fancy the iphone:p

Users who are viewing this thread