Which mobile phone do you use?

Using N 70 at the moment. Thinking bout getting a Nokia X 6 Next month... On paper it looks awesome. Has anyone used it? If so then give a quick pros and cons.

X 6 is a good phone on paper, but like most other Nokia phones, is laggy. The touch screen is average at best, and no-where compared to the new Android phones, and ofcourse Iphone.

X 6 is a good phone on paper, but like most other Nokia phones, is laggy. The touch screen is average at best, and no-where compared to the new Android phones, and ofcourse Iphone.

+1

I use Nokia N97, and like many others who bought this brick, it will be my last nokia phone ever. Only plus points :32gb, WiFi, good browsing experience..the touch screen is decent. meh, i deserved more after paying more that 25k :(

There were improvements after firmware release v2 (kinetic scrolling introduced like 5800) but nowhere near average. there are rumours that v3 will be available in the coming days, but for now i ll warn every possible friend to avoid n97, instead go for Samsung wave/galaxy or cheap China phones :P

It boils down to what features are people going to use the most.
I believe the touch screen sensitivity and display are the most important, because no matter what type of use a person has, he has to use the touch-screen.

Having used numerous phones lately, with the HTC Touch Pro being the eye-opener, I've come to the conclusion that the user-interface and usability of the phone should rank much higher than the features.

I would probably use the GPS once a week. I definitely touch the screen 100 times a day.
On paper, every phone has a touch screen, but the quality is not known. Thus, the other features are accentuated. It's a game of quantity over quality.

Nokia was one of the fastest growing companies in the 1990's, and it has become one of the fastest declining companies in the 2000's - Not because their products are bad, they are not good enough compared to competition. They failed to innovate.

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
blackberry-storm.jpg

Blackberry Storm.

Its fine for what I do but I'll be getting the new Droid for Christmas :)

nah, im not big into phones to be honest. I just need a flash enabled browser and I am happy.

Yea but its limtied, only certain sites work. Thats why im hoping Android solves my problems.

Users who are viewing this thread