Which mobile phone do you use?

Ooh, low blow Prowler... low blow :p. however there are a fair share of iPhone specific websites that have TV shows and movies now. Fully legal of course...:ninja

As for games, I have never wasted as much time on video games since I was hooked to pokemon as a kid. The iPhone games blow Android away!

However, I will say that me (on my g1) and a group of my friends (they had androids too, lol) all got the GBA emulator and beat Pokemon Crystal again, just for fun. But kills the battery faster than anything.

that's another thing. The iPhone's battery is lasting me 2 days per charge, and i'm using it heavily! Brightness is all the wayup, music constantly playing, i'm always surfing the web, texting, streaming video, playing games...right now its sitting at 52% after a day. Charges super fast too...

Last edited:
My only hope on the v3 firmware of Nokia N97 which is expected to release in december.

There was a huge improvement in v2, but still not worth the money i paid. :(

Got the X6 yesterday.... It has the most responsive touch screen in nokia phones. Still not as great as Iphone but hell a lot better than 5800. I got only one problem with it so far, the screen changes its orientation all the time excellently according to the position of the phone except one, the home screen of phone. I hope they fix this in a future update of firmware as that would allow more contacts on the shortcut part of the screen

Finally went through with the 2.1 update, a UK Vodafone one was as close as I needed to get to a local one, seems much much faster. First thing I'm changing is going back to SwiftKey, considering how the default keyboard managed to get even worse in the update, will certainly pay the money when the trial ends.

Does your phone not get the latest updates?
Nope, 2.2 is promised eventually, but slack manufactures and even worse local networks make the waits even worse. No Motorolas in Australia released on 1.5/1.6 will get an update at all.

Biggest annoyance of mine with 2.1 - no exit button in the Browser app.

Hit home?
Well that hides it, but I like having a button that makes the app actually close - without having to worry about task killers. I certainly don't want in most cases for my browsing to start where it left off last time.

Need a new phone. Have about ?200-?300 to spend but have no idea what I particularly want. Did want an iPhone but not sure whether it'd be worth it.

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread