Which protection BLIC 2007 uses?

i never had any starforce game bcoz i had cricket 2005 but if u know the last starfoce in brian lara cricket 2005 had been cracked as far as i know but i didnt play brian lara 2005

After hearing all this i will probably now just buy it for Xbox 360 instead of PC.

i should have bought for 360 too but my luck its not releasing in ntsc and is not either region free

jan52 said:
i should have bought for 360 too but my luck its not releasing in ntsc and is not either region free

Where do you live?

i live in the US. the only thing i can do is to buy pc version from ebay or somewhere else

Arsenal23 said:
did anyone win the starforce $3000???

atleast make an effort to read or check the next few lines after the link .... and then ppl come without checking properly and say Starforce sux , i aint gonna buy any starforce game again cos it ruined my pc bla bla ...

Arsenal23 said:
did anyone win the starforce $3000???
No because all these people saying it damages hardware are just warez pirates who want to get companies to stop using Starforce because it can take lots of time to crack.

Cowburn199 said:
No because all these people saying it damages hardware are just warez pirates who want to get companies to stop using Starforce because it can take lots of time to crack.
That is not true. In Windows XP when a packet is lost during the reading of a disc then Windows will step down the IDE speed a notch to try and fix it, eventually it steps it down so far that it puts the drive into 16bit compatibility mode thus rendering it useless for anything. Starforce reguarly triggered this step down in speed.

Whilst this is not permanent damage it still means that unless you know what you're doing to fix it then your computer is buggered. A lot of people would then pay for someone to come out and fix this and be out of pocket.

There is a good side to this so people cant download the game.

Users who are viewing this thread