Which side do you support?

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is mainly for Indians and Pakistanis as Ind and Pak are out.

For me I dont have a second best team.Its like instinctive support for me like:
S africa vs Aussies I supported S africa
Sri Lanka vs England I supported England
Ireland vs S africa I supported Ireland

I dont know why I support a particular team in a particular match!

I'm supporting the remaining Asian teams and Ireland. Sri Lanka probably has the most of my support right now. Don't really like the West Indies, Australia or England, South Africa is fine, and New Zealand just doesn't make me excited about their cricket.

England,if thye get knocked out or aren't playing,then i'm neutral,but i do have a soft spot for new zealand

If England go out, I'll support SA

evertonfan said:
If England get knocked out then I support cricket. End of.

[Terrible joke/] They're not in the world cup :p [Terrible joke]

Last edited:
JamesyJames3 said:
You should only support one team. Your home country!
Well that depends on what game you are watching, obviously if you are watching (or listening to) a game with your home country in it then support them but I always pick a team in a neutral match to cheer for.

sohummisra said:
New Zealand just doesn't make me excited about their cricket.
I agree, I dont have anything against New Zealand and It's not like I want them to lose, in fact sometimes I will pick them in a neutral match, but they just seem to exist. Sort of job done no fuss, no drama, no excitement if you know what I mean.

Kev said:
Well that depends on what game you are watching, obviously if you are watching (or listening to) a game with your home country in it then support them but I always pick a team in a neutral match to cheer for.

Seriously? That's kind of sad. Unless it's something such as Ireland .v. Australia. Then I would back Ireland, but not in the same way I would England against Australia.

Well obviously not with the same passion, but what's the point in watching a sporting event if you don't have the slightest interest in the outcome?

I feel the same way about New Zealand as Kev, their pretty boring in a sense.

Users who are viewing this thread