Which song you want to hear after Boundaries?

Gurjot95

National Board President
As you all know Transmission has included songs after boundaries/wickets in T20. So which song you want to hear after Boundaries and wickets. If we can patch this then we may replace the song of your choice. So post the songs you want to hear and hopefully we can replace the songs or maybe your song is already included in game.

I just hope they let you turn that off, I can imagine it would get really annoying.

Please dont stop the music.

I would want to hear, "Chak De India", and umm.. that title song from "Iqbal"- especially when it's a tense situation in some mega match.

There better be "always look on the bright side of life" when theres a duck or run-out

Yeah the drums and trumpets would be good. I would like to hear eminem lose yourself when new batsman come out. Hopefully music will be played when players do come out. Also that ticking sound when waiting for 3rd umpire decisions would be awesome.

I'd love to listen to some generic, loyalty free music when I hit a boundary. Guess I'll be in luck :p

i'd like to hear some coltrane, or maybe some mission of burma. perhaps some joy division. maybe an entire side of a godspeed you black emperor record. every time there is a 4. 20 minutes til you can hit another ball.

As you all know Transmission has included songs after boundaries/wickets in T20. So which song you want to hear after Boundaries and wickets. If we can patch this then we may replace the song of your choice. So post the songs you want to hear and hopefully we can replace the songs or maybe your song is already included in game.

As long as it's only ODIs/20/Twenty, I'd like 'Song 2' Blur. We can have more than one though? Also, what about wicket songs - 'Another One Bites The Dust'?

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Yeah the drums and trumpets would be good. I would like to hear eminem lose yourself when new batsman come out. Hopefully music will be played when players do come out. Also that ticking sound when waiting for 3rd umpire decisions would be awesome.

For 3rd Umpire decisions, I want the 'Jaws' music! Also, 'Lose Yourself' for batsman entry - superb choice! But, let's not get ahead of ourselves - will there be music for batsman's entries as well as 3rd Umpire music/sounds?

As long as it's only ODIs/20/Twenty, I'd like 'Song 2' Blur. We can have more than one though? Also, what about wicket songs - 'Another One Bites The Dust'?
If they've bothered to include it, then I'd really hope they've made it easy to change and also allowed us to introduce many songs into the equation. Needs to include a choice of, at least, 5 songs for fours. A couple for sixes, one for umpires decisions and 4 for dismissals to be anything other than an annoying gimmick.

If they've bothered to include it, then I'd really hope they've made it easy to change and also allowed us to introduce many songs into the equation. Needs to include a choice of, at least, 5 songs for fours. A couple for sixes, one for umpires decisions and 4 for dismissals to be anything other than an annoying gimmick.

Agreed, I'd say that has to be the minimum. More would be nice.

Yeah good point hopefully there is variation in songs and even customisable (is this a word..?)

Anyway I suppose it's all a bit of a gimmick anyway, I remember years ago when they first introduced the concept of the actual players picking their own songs when they walked out to bat. Some funny choices - Alec Stewart walking out to 'Summer of '69' and I vaguely remember one player walking out to 'I am the one and Only'!! only for him to be out 1st ball...poor song choice on that occasion

Users who are viewing this thread