Who have you met? Autographs/Pictures?

met abdul razzak at a county game years ago when i was like 14 and wasim akram my absolute hero at the 1999 WC.

I got to meet Abdur Rehman a few days after his record breaking 6 wickets in England Domestic Cricket. Simon Katich and Neil McKenzie I also regularly get to meet as they play for my home county, Hampshire. I got to meet Azhar Mahmood at a T20 game earlier this summer and Paul Collingwood too. I also met Matt Prior and had a rather lengthy chat during the Sussex innings.

I have collected the Somerset, Hampshire, Durham, Kent and a few Sussex players (Prior, Yardy, Wright, Gatting, Beer) autographs this season. Don't mind scanning them through to anyone if wanted, even possibly a particular player. I have most so just ask for a player and I can post it on here

I met former Prime Minister John Howard at the cricket in Canberra - back when he was PM. Got his autograph, told him he was a champ etc. :p It was Prime Minister's XI vs ATSIC Chairman's XI (Aboriginal XI). Mitch Johnson was playing for the ATSIC team, first time I'd seen him live. How's that for a story? :D

I met Cristiano Ronaldo once he came to play against Kuwait in Kuwait .

Users who are viewing this thread