Who is a better cricketer? MS Dhoni, Michael Hussey, Virender Sehwag, or Tilakaratne Dilshan?

Who is a better Cricketer?

• MS Dhoni

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Michael Hussey

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Virender Sehwag

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Tilakaratne Dilshan

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads drive me insane. They're always full of bias. Fact is each player bats in different positoons, in different counties at different times etc. They're just pointless. Does there need to be a 'best'.

To stay on topic, it certainly isn't Dilshan - he's in good form sure, but he's old and to be fair his career has been mediocre as a whole. Dhoni has been good but a lot of the time I feel he's unpressured. You see him score lots of hundreds on flat Indian pitches when he elevates himself to #3 and bats at like 6 on tough pitches. Hussey is in a bit of a form dip. It's a hard call but probably Sehwag based on the fact that he's had such a great career and right now he's in his best ever form. In all conditions, all forms of the game he's a great player.

Last edited:
Well to be honest, thread makes very little sense however I have still voted for Dhoni due to his ability to handle pressure.

I don't get why someone would start a comparison thread if the winner is obvious to them. What's the point? It's not even a good comparison to you, why share it with us?

:facepalm

FYI, I'd like Dilshan. Can bat, can bowl, can field, can keep. Nice allround cricketer.

All of them are different! You cant compare them. But I would still go for MS Dhoni or Hussey.

You guys don't have to criticize everything. You won't get an award from anyone if you pick a wrong choice because there is no wrong choice here. Its just asking for your opinion.

The thread topic sucks, it would have been like "Who's more attacking and dependable?" or who's the best RHB?

fail :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread