Who still plays the game?

NE1WeKnow

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who's still playing either of SWC or BLC? Lets get some replies so we can see the numbers. I guess I'm at least happy that there are people spending time and effort updating parts of the game, so I guess there's a few of u still playing.

I have only just recently been lucky enough to upgrade to a highend PC, so I soon tracked down a budget edition of SWC'99. After playing the 3 over demo a lot, I'm looking forward to updating the teams and kits and getting down to business with the full game. First thing I'll be doing is turning off the commentary so my 4's and 6's aren't preempted! I had the PSX version of the game and that was my biggest gripe. At least we can update the PC version!

Speaking of updates, what is the likelihood of someone cracking the default field layouts? If someone has already, start a new post and fill us in on what u've come up with.

NE1WeKnow

School Cricketer
Its a shame that batting is still so much more enjoyable than bowling. Maybe if there was a quicker turnaround time between bowling a delivery, no run being scored and getting back to start the next delivery. Its just too much time. It seems quicker if the CPU hits the ball to the fence.

Ahmed Ali Shah

School Cricketer
every one who now commands the game in all three levels ( village , county and test ) for example ME wont enjoy the game in a single player mode but he'll love playing in two players when your opponent is also a great player but after up dating the teams and after bringing some changes in the game with TIM.editer the game changes completely and gives much better atmosphere even to the experts so I think every one who now know how to update the game plays it and by the way I enjoy bowling much more then the batting it is much more fun to defened your score then chasing one.

Ben

Club Cricketer
yes i enjoy bowling too,
but I'm working on changing the CPU batsman , as if u bowl him a certain ball U can allways get him out eg. he plays the late cut and allways gets caught behind , I would like anyone who knows 2 say how u can change the gameplay I think it's the .BIN files any1 can help ??????

suverneshwar

School Cricketer
i play the game too and must say its very slow and it takes an hour to complete a ten over match
something must be done to speed it up

Hari

School Cricketer
May be u should find a way to skip those lousy umpire animations .IS there a confg file for that as well.the exe files are packed so cant crack them

Ben

Club Cricketer
You may call me anally retentive if u like....
but does anybody else who plays test matches have a break each session ?
I do ! I'm not saying 40 mins lunch break or anything, I just do 5 minutes or something.
It just makes u lose your concentration a bit and adds realism.
Sometimes I have been hitting the ball around nicely before the interval , then after a break I sometimes lose a wicket in the first over.

Users who are viewing this thread