Votes: 28 70.0%
  • Afridi

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

vibs89

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who's better Shewag or Afridi?\

Now don't say that Afridi is better than Shewag come on. I want people opinion. But one think i agree that Afridi is much better slogger that Shewag but Shewag is a way 10 time btter play than Afridi.

Last edited:
Are you guys on a spree to start similar discussions? This is going to be another "Indian is better, Pakistani is better" argument thread.

this is a stupid thread because as someone mentioned before and i expanded on, indians will say sehwag, pakistanis will say afrdi. its obvious, vibs, you even wrote viru bhai... i mean come on... :sucks

plus, as sai said, an arguement will come about sooner or later...
nothing against you vibs though :cool:

well vibs you could have even written ''jatt'' instead of viru bhai,
not against you,but you should have put in the proper name.

friends i agree with sai here, looks another really indo pak discussion thread, there are many on these two sides and i dont want any arguments going on, both serving well for their respective countries

as dayne said indians would say Sehwag & Pakistanis would say Afridi.

But statistically Sehwag is better.

Sehwag is better any time..He is opening in tests and has scored 100s, 200 and 300! Afridi can't be better than him just because he hit 1-2 super slog 100s. Don't know why dayne thinks all Pakistanis will vote for Afridi, surely someone knowledgeable can judge based on overall record of a player. :rolleyes:

dayne said:
this is a stupid thread because as someone mentioned before and i expanded on, indians will say sehwag, pakistanis will say afrdi. its obvious, vibs, you even wrote viru bhai... i mean come on... :sucks

plus, as sai said, an arguement will come about sooner or later...
nothing against you vibs though :cool:
I disagree, I feel Afridi is better.

What the hell is up with these threads?

Vibs you are the one who said the other thread should be closed about Imran and Kapil and you go start one of the same kind? What's wrong with you?

i agree, there are too many threads on similar topics. I think we can have couple of threads for all these topics, makes it much easier.
Anyway, i'll go with Sehwag because he is a match winner and is capable of playing all oppositions.

I am going to be starting more threads...
Who is better between
Sobers and Benaud
Bradman and Hutton
Lillie and Thomson
Garner and Ambrose
Knott and Marsh
Zaheer and Vishwanath
Lloyd and Border
..... thats only the first few... I have about a hundred more... these stupid threads will keep going forever and ever.

By the way, have you noticed how that poll is written? "Viru BHAI"??? Shows how you are not taking sides already huh?

Last edited:
shahid6995 said:
I am going to be starting more threads...
Who is better between
Sobers and Benaud
Bradman and Hutton
Lillie and Thomson
Garner and Ambrose
Knott and Marsh
Zaheer and Vishwanath
Lloyd and Border
..... thats only the first few... I have about a hundred more... these stupid threads will keep going forever and ever.
But people like Muhammad_Inzi, Preet, and Vibs don't learn its a matter of opinion.

Hey People calm down. The reason i post this tread. I wanted to prove some points. To see how many people vote for Shewag. Cause in the last tread of Preet which was Kapil and Imran what i pointed out is all Indian people vote Kapil and Pakistani people Imran. So i wanted to post the tread so I can see that Pakistani people opinions is and obviously Indian swill say Shewag. That all i wanted to prove some points

thanks. now that you have it don't start another to compare Naved ul hasan and Balaji ;) :p

Users who are viewing this thread